Quests Question

#1ZenGamer64Posted 7/5/2013 7:22:07 PM
Is there a quest log? Can you see what quests you have done?

I can't seem to find where this is.
---
Feed me like a baby bird!
#2BlitzKing900Posted 7/5/2013 10:13:02 PM
Well you can only have one active mission at a time so there's no 'quest log' exactly. But if you go to your handbook it has the numbers of missions that you have done e.g. 13/20 Wanted Dead quests. The current quest you have active will be in the top left corner.
---
PSN: Soggy-Snake-
#3ZenGamer64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 10:41:42 PM
BlitzKing900 posted...
Well you can only have one active mission at a time so there's no 'quest log' exactly. But if you go to your handbook it has the numbers of missions that you have done e.g. 13/20 Wanted Dead quests. The current quest you have active will be in the top left corner.

How do you activate and deactivate missions?
---
Feed me like a baby bird!
#4BlitzKing900Posted 7/5/2013 10:50:12 PM(edited)
Well for example when you liberate an outpost a few missions will pop up on the map (local bulletin board). When you accept one e.g. Assassination mission then you have to find your way to the target and take him out. You can't accept 5 at once so you can just abandon one if you want but all of them are fairly close to where you accept them from.

So its like the main missions - that is your active quest until you complete it.

There aren't any "fetch 200 chickens" type missions so you won't come across an item for some quest that you don't have active or anything.

That's probably not a good explanation, I'll fix it later.
---
PSN: Soggy-Snake-