The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Well that blows

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Well that blows
2 years ago#1
I LOVE this game, used to play a lot at my friends house so decided to just buy it. Got it at Target for the full blown price of $60, then go on these message boards to find out Best Buy and Amazon have it for $20. I usually look before I buy but I was out and bought it as an impulse. Since I already opened it but DID NOT use the code yet, could I return it for cash or would it just be store credit? If I can get cash that would be best but my wife shops at Target enough so store credit would be ok. I just know some places won't accept it if the wrap is off.
2 years ago#2
Simple, order if from Amazon for $20.

Return the sealed Amazon copy to Target using your Target receipt.

$40 back in your wallet.
2 years ago#3
Although the barcode will let them know you didn't buy it from there!
---
Prodigy Fan!
2 years ago#4
go to target, price match it, some have a price match guarantee and u can just easily get a gift card.. or u price match it and buy it again, but return the sealed game with the old opened game receipt
2 years ago#5
Warmdrift posted...
Although the barcode will let them know you didn't buy it from there!

Oh, does Target put unique barcodes on their games? I didn't realize that.
2 years ago#6
I got this game on July 7, at Target as well, for 20 bucks. You got screwed
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Well that blows

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived