How long is this blasted loading screen after starting the game?

#1ThrillKillFanPosted 7/14/2013 11:33:28 PM
I'm talking about the one that says loading and flashes images of guns with the word loading and other words under it.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I've been sitting here for about 3-5 minutes now watching this damn thing and it has not moved from the loading screen. This is after a 6gb install too. Or am I missing something? Am I supposed to be getting annoyed and hitting buttons on my controller hoping to get into the actual game?
---
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"
#2BlitzKing900Posted 7/15/2013 1:16:15 AM
Most of those don't last anymore than like...30 seconds. So maybe reload and try again?
---
PSN: Soggy-Snake-
#3PhophenomenonPosted 7/15/2013 3:19:51 AM
It's a glitch I believe. When it happened to me, I just went to load game, then load autosave instead of load save 1.
---
[MS54] - Myon & Shane 54 bringing you International Departures
The Official Guy Under A State of Trance of Every Gamefaqs Board
#4PhophenomenonPosted 7/15/2013 3:30:00 AM
It's stupid because the only way to play this freaking game, is to load your autosave. BS. Why haven't Ubisoft fixed this yet? It's been a known issue, and there's topics about it too. piss me off.
---
#5ThrillKillFan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 11:17:50 AM
That's the thing though. I tried reloading the game to no avail. This is the first time I'm even trying to play the game since I got it from Best Buy for $20 a month or so ago. So there's no way for me to even load a save file as of yet.
---
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"
#6PhophenomenonPosted 7/15/2013 12:21:40 PM
Well this is what I'm trying out: I deleted the install data or whatever and I'm gonna reinstall it.
---
Now Playing: The Last Of Us
[ MS54 ] International Departures
#7ajbit19Posted 7/15/2013 12:25:07 PM
Phophenomenon posted...
It's stupid because the only way to play this freaking game, is to load your autosave. BS. Why haven't Ubisoft fixed this yet? It's been a known issue, and there's topics about it too. piss me off.

Or just go to load game at the main menu.
---
Al Bundy married for your sins.
#8PhophenomenonPosted 7/15/2013 12:26:47 PM
ajbit19 posted...
Phophenomenon posted...

Or just go to load game at the main menu.

That's what I do? And it doesn't work. Did you read my other post?
---
Now Playing: The Last Of Us
[ MS54 ] International Departures
#9ThrillKillFan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 12:59:05 PM
I'm just gonna try loading the game without being signed into PSN. If that helps, then I'll report back here on it.
---
#10PhophenomenonPosted 7/15/2013 1:19:25 PM
ThrillKillFan posted...
I'm just gonna try loading the game without being signed into PSN. If that helps, then I'll report back here on it.

okay c:
---