Hope this was an easy platinum, but coop...

#1SpumaPosted 7/22/2013 2:34:03 AM
Is making me crazy. I've no friends to play with and I just jumped into other people games, but missions are tough and long. People quit a lot and it doesn't unlock if don't start from the beginning (well once I did a whole mission but I didn't get the trophy, maybe for host migration or something alike) and in several hours I didn't get one. I'd ask a friend to come over and play offline, but I think in two is too hard even on casual. Any advice?
---
PSN ID: Dave_Cozmo
XBL GT: Dave Cozmo
#2NeoAkujikiPosted 7/22/2013 2:19:45 PM(edited)
Same thing happened to me. If we're PSN buds, we can private co-op from the start, it will be difficult with 2 people but we'll get incredibly high amounts of experience.

If we can also get 1 or 2 more people for private co-op, I'd be down to play the whole thing from the beginning, multiple times. I'd play with only 2 people too.

I am already level 30 just from playing co-op for a few hours, so I am ready to rock.

PSN ID is - tommyalpha (put FAR CRY in friend request)
#3esthayer7Posted 7/22/2013 4:59:57 PM
Number of enemies is scaled to number of people playing, so its actually easier assuming you are decent at the game. I found someone on here and did all missions in one run, took about 5 hours total with only 1 checkpoint restart throughout the entire thing. Teamwork is the name of the game. Choose weapon loadouts that compliment each other. Use strategy: one person open fire to flush out enemies while the other sneaks around and kills with silenced weapons/takedowns. One person uses grenades, the other uses molotovs. One person has sniper rifle and assault rifle, the other has shotgun and smg. Stuff like that. Obviously there are exceptions, like time-based objectives. Guns blazing can only go so far, so adjust your play style accordingly. Keep calm and kill pirates. Hope this helps
---
PSN: TheRevolution721
#4BlitzKing900Posted 7/22/2013 9:26:53 PM
You can jump in that topic below in which everyone is getting the co-op trophies. Someone will help you out.
---
PSN: Soggy-Snake-
#5FlynnRider25Posted 7/23/2013 12:21:20 AM
I need help with he co op trophies too. So far I have 3 but I don't have a uplay pass so I need to go local offline to get the rest. I'm willing to help anyone else get the trophies by starting a new co-op campaign. I have a mic too.

Psn: Chi_Spell (type far cry3)
#6PupismoPosted 7/23/2013 1:39:08 AM
hey ive been trying to get the payback award for 3 days now ive spent over 8hours playing and looking for the map eventually found one on insane and it didnt give me the award as i missed the first cutscene i tried with a friend and that failed near the end due to internet connection if you need help im willing to send you my psn and do any level you need asap as long as it includes payback mission
#7PupismoPosted 7/23/2013 1:41:55 AM
or just add me

PSN : tony7305

message saying farcry il be free all day so message me when your up for doing the level
#8Spuma(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 1:05:18 PM
I just add NeoAku and I can add you also. I assume you're from the States so it'll be a little trouble with the time (I'm in Italy). Maybe we can menage something for the week end.
---
PSN ID: Dave_Cozmo
XBL GT: Dave Cozmo
#9domcaboyPosted 7/24/2013 5:16:25 PM
I'd be down for some coop too!
---
PSN: Domcaboy | Lvl: 16|
GT: Willant80
#10WarmdriftPosted 7/24/2013 5:59:59 PM
see my 6x plat topic ;)
---
Prodigy Fan!