I am Aquaman! (infinite air glitch)*mild spoilers*

#1Vohn_ExelPosted 7/25/2013 6:42:11 PM
I just completed the mission where you have to get out of the sinking boat. When I went walking along the beach, I noticed that the ocean was see through. What I mean is that I could look at the ocean and not really see the surface if I walked a certain distance. Well, I decided just to walk into the ocean and then I thought "You know, I just got that new skill that lets me hold my breath, let's see just how long that is." About five minutes later I finally just started swimming around. It's been about ten minutes now and I still haven't ran out of air. He's not even struggling for it. I've seen Sea turtles and Stingrays and the silhouettes of sharks on my magical aquatic adventure.
---
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/
I have nothing witty to put here
#2Vohn_Exel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 6:54:00 PM
LOL got the "Fearless or Stupid" trophy while practicing using my gills.
---
#3drclaeysPosted 7/26/2013 4:59:07 AM
Friends,

So a glitch. is this one time, or can you recreate it??

There is stuff to find under water, most of it you can find with a normal breath of air.

BUT there is not much room for error.

Good luck.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Saints Row 2, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage
#4Vohn_Exel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 1:22:00 PM
No I let a shark kill me and when I tried to swim again, I drowned. I think it was because of that level or something.
---
#5LogicmongerPosted 7/29/2013 12:42:06 PM
In case you're not aware... when looking at the map, the darker-blue the water, the deeper it is.
#6Vohn_Exel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 6:38:20 PM
Thank you, yes I was aware, however I fail to see what it has to do with my experience.
---
#7bonghits81Posted 8/8/2013 5:34:13 PM
Don't forget to bring a towel.
---
PSN: Bonghits81
#8Locutis13Posted 9/2/2013 5:04:08 PM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

So a glitch. is this one time, or can you recreate it??

There is stuff to find under water, most of it you can find with a normal breath of air.

BUT there is not much room for error.

Good luck.

I was able to recreate this glitch after doing the same mission. I'm just sitting at the bottom of the ocean watching the fishies swim! lol.

It's a fun glitch for a few minutes, but it would take forever to collect all of the underwater stuff this way.

What part of Michigan are you from Dr. Darrell?
---
I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion. -Dr. Sheldon Cooper