Gunslinger glitch/bug - only PS3 ?

#1stormtrooperarmPosted 7/29/2013 2:18:40 PM
I've just finished 2nd ps3 playthrough and I have a problem with the gunslinger takedown. When I stab pirate/mercenary, I immediately tap L1. Animation (same hand) begins and the gun (which is supposed to be in Jason's hand) is invisible and while tapping R1, it doesn't make any sound or damage. However, the hand is visible. Sometimes (after 1-2 seconds) the gun reappears but still does not any damage.

This takedown works very rarely for me. I ve been trying for past few hours about 15 times and it worked only once. I tried every combination of tapping, holding and timing, but I really don't know what should I do to make it work.

Please help. Any advices appreciated.
#2spincrPosted 7/31/2013 12:16:39 AM
I can confirm this. Not help you though, i also had this happen to me multiple times. I do remember it working less than 2/3 weeks ago, i'm in my first playthrough still.
---
PSN - papapaprika
#3stormtrooperarm(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 2:55:03 PM
Actually, it's not a very crucial option (it's not very useful because you have to align all the targates directly in front of you). What bothers is me is the fact that (according to youtube gameplay videos) it works perfectly fine for PC and Xbox360 (congrats guys :P) and the only platform having troubles is PS3.