End game question(NO SPOILERS PLZ!)

#1GuyFawkes5Posted 8/1/2013 7:15:39 PM
I plan on resetting Outposts after completion of the game, without telling me the ending(s), what happens after? Like how would I go about doing outposts again once the game has ended?

Or does it give u the option to continue roaming the islands?

Thanks
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2dethdragonPosted 8/1/2013 8:24:18 PM
Once you beat the game, it gives you the option of continuing to explore.

All resetting the outposts does is repopulate the ones you've cleared with pirates again. It also takes away the option of doing the hunter & assassination missions on the bulletin boards for those outposts, at least until you've cleared them out again.

Hope that helps.
---
Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.
#3GuyFawkes5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 12:02:24 AM
dethdragon posted...
Once you beat the game, it gives you the option of continuing to explore.

All resetting the outposts does is repopulate the ones you've cleared with pirates again. It also takes away the option of doing the hunter & assassination missions on the bulletin boards for those outposts, at least until you've cleared them out again.

Hope that helps.

ok sweet!. So once clearing a outpost again, Wanted Dead missions will reappear?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4dethdragonPosted 8/2/2013 8:30:35 AM
Only if haven't done them yet. If you have, those don't get reset, which is unfortunate, as I enjoyed doing those a lot.
---
Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.
#5GuyFawkes5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 9:22:55 AM
dethdragon posted...
Only if haven't done them yet. If you have, those don't get reset, which is unfortunate, as I enjoyed doing those a lot.

ya that is kind of a drag lol. Oh well the outpost thing is still cool tho. I plan to go about doing outposts again and again in diff ways. How about guns and what not you have previously purchased from the outposts? Do those still stick around?
---
#6dethdragonPosted 8/2/2013 10:04:12 AM
Yep, all that stuff remains.

I kind of did the same thing. Like originally, I took out most outposts with the sniper rifle, which while fun, was too easy. So now I'm trying it with a silenced pistol and takedowns only, which is a lot trickier.
---
#7GuyFawkes5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 11:04:59 AM
dethdragon posted...
Yep, all that stuff remains.

I kind of did the same thing. Like originally, I took out most outposts with the sniper rifle, which while fun, was too easy. So now I'm trying it with a silenced pistol and takedowns only, which is a lot trickier.

oh sweet!, ill have to give that a try lol.
---
#8dethdragonPosted 8/2/2013 11:34:38 AM
Something else I've started doing is playing around with the mines and c4. Sneak into the outpost and attach some c4 to a vehicle then head out and fire on them from a good distance. More often than not, 1 or 2 guys will hop in the vehicle and head your way. You know what happens next.

I also like watching their patrol routes, then sneaking in and setting mines down on those paths, then sneaking back out and watching the carnage from a distance. Fun stuff.

And of course, intentionally letting them set off the alarm, then RPG'ing the back-up vehicles as they arrive.
---