Unobtainable loot chest locations.

#1Street_GeniusPosted 9/4/2013 8:57:18 PM
I know one is only obtainable via DLC on the first island near some logs, but I'm now on the second island in this slaughtered pig shed where the waypoint says it should be in, but it's not there.

Is this another DLC only chest? Coordinates are X: 543.2, Y: 471.6
---
Full tattoo sleeve: 78 hours under the gun. (97% done)
Say no to ghetto, green tattoos.
#2drclaeysPosted 9/5/2013 4:10:33 AM
Friends,

You know that the hard ones are underground right?? You have to swim or take a little tunnel to get them. It seems like I did not know this in my first few hours. I THOUGHT there were up in trees, and I just could not see them.

Did you google that location. I looked for a few with google, and it seems like 99% of them, you can get, you just have not figured out how.

I always look for a little black spot on my map, that usually means the mouth of a cave. You might have to upgrade your swimming or holding of breath to get some.

Good luck.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Oblivion, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage
#3Street_Genius(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 1:27:42 PM
I've gotten every single one on the first island without help with the exception of that one only obtainable via DLC. So, I'm fully aware of that.

This particular chest has the waypoint pointing right at it in the pig shed, but it's nowhere to be seen. Also, yes I've googled the coordinates with no results.
---
Full tattoo sleeve: 78 hours under the gun. (97% done)
Say no to ghetto, green tattoos.