Where is the multiplayer love?

#1EmriiPosted 9/10/2013 3:12:20 PM
It is insanely fun!

Why did I not try this sooner? GTA 5 comes out next week, and I won't have everything done I wanted to....

Underrated multiplayer and imho it is better than CoD...
---
PSN --- Emriin
#2SunriePosted 9/10/2013 3:24:40 PM
Botters and other hackers have ruined it. So, no love.

I'll stick with co-op
---
Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam et lingua eius loquetur iudicium
#3Emrii(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 3:30:19 PM
Sunrie posted...
Botters and other hackers have ruined it. So, no love.

I'll stick with co-op

I have not seen either...lucky?

Just went 44-9 so I cannot complain.....
---
PSN --- Emriin
#4Southpark18Posted 9/10/2013 7:45:25 PM
I love the multiplayer, i just wish it was more like far cry 2, with vehicles and the ability to host a rotation of your own selected maps. That game was badass, and yet so is this one but I wish they'd change just that!
---
PSN: Axexis
Borderlands 2, MW3, Socom Confrontation, Far Cry 2
#5Zorah19Posted 9/11/2013 3:22:13 PM
I agree, multiplayer is great and a lot fun. Only played it a bit when it first came out but got back into it recently. Found out i'm fourth on the leaderboard in town, granted only about 30 or so people lol.
#6bonghits81Posted 10/2/2013 2:36:43 AM
I've been addicted so multiplayer for several months.. I currently rank 135th overall worldwide.
I did notice that in the past couple of weeks, the majority of the players on there went from choosing team deathmatch to battle mix.. Not sure what caused the sudden change in opinions on there, but I've always preferred the mix option.

The loading issues seem to have gotten better with the last patch (months ago)..

I've also been seeing less and less hackers (invincibility) lately. Not sure if they patched whatever was letting them do that or not..

Anyways, This multiplayer still rules!!
---
PSN: Bonghits81