• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Did they ever patch the multiplayer?

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
3 years ago#1
Specifically, I'm interested in the co-op play - I keep seeing topics saying it's pretty bad and glitchy but they were from a long time ago...

User Info: samperiharja

samperiharja
3 years ago#2
From my own experiences I can say the mp is still REALLY f*cked up. You can try it for yourself, but don't expect anything good from it.

User Info: Sunrie

Sunrie
3 years ago#3
Every so often the game won't load a section, but that's all I've experienced. At least for Co-Op. Stay off any of the PvP modes due to hackers and matchmaking making it one of the worst experiences ever.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam et lingua eius loquetur iudicium

User Info: bongobreak

bongobreak
3 years ago#4
Agreed - MP is not worth the hassle - you will be especially disappointed if you are coming from the 'FC2' school of thought - no custom lobbies etc., have all but killed MP dead imo

However, co-op was excellent for me - even the public games weren't too bad (albeit a few months ago - not sure what it's like nowadays), although it's true that you do tend to see the same 1 or 2 maps all the time.

If it's trophies you're after, my advice would be to hook up with a friend and go private, that's what I did, you can even play the maps on your own if you have two accounts and two controllers (I've done this too) - it's a bit tricky at first.... [spoiler alert....] (especially when you have to plant bombs on something), but it's definitely do-able.

:-)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Did they ever patch the multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived