is this game still alive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. is this game still alive

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
3 years ago#1
I just got it at eb games for far cry $20 new and I got crisis 3 for $12 new and I new I couldn't pass these two games up at that price new , should I do sp first or start mp or is it dead online.
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925

User Info: bongobreak

bongobreak
3 years ago#2
Personally I would recommend starting with SP, then move on to co-op.
The MP system is hugely flawed unfortunately - specifically the user created map lobby system (to name one such flaw).

The map editor, however, is terrific.
It is much better as a SP style map creation tool - which can then be played solo in 'test' mode - great fun since you can place enemy AI, vehicles and wild animals which oddly cannot be placed into a MP map. (that never made any sense to me!!)

(Just my personal opinions)

:-)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 years ago#3
Friends,

its a damn nice looking game. Play sp and get the hang of it. maybe you never need to go to MP, you might have your money's worth. .

Enjoy.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got a Xbox a few days ago, Now playing: Fable 3. . . . . . . . . Blame Republicans for the government shutdown.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. is this game still alive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived