"Side missions"

#1TrevorCoreyPosted 10/26/2013 11:30:31 PM
Just curious.. Are the side missions just the hunting/racing/killing the general missions? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance
#2Creeping_DarkPosted 10/27/2013 12:02:00 AM
Yes, those are the side missions.
#3TrevorCorey(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 11:16:51 AM
Figured, but I saw some with other people and content, so I wondered.
#4WebsandWigsPosted 10/27/2013 9:10:08 PM
There are side quests you get from villagers that are different and fun, feel kind of like RPG sidequests
#5drclaeysPosted 10/30/2013 5:18:50 AM
Friends,

I would love this to be an rpg setting. And with decisions that mattered, like in mass effect.

i would like to put a different game, right down on top of this world. keep this one too, but also add a different game to this world.

some of the hunts are fun. But once you get all the formulas...that show you monsters, and give you no health damage for like a few seconds. you can just about take down anything, with out any worry. That made some stuff to easy. or park a truck close, with a machine gun on the top, so you can run back, hide in there, and use that.

one damn fun game. Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got a Xbox a few days ago, Now playing: Tales of Vesperia. . . . . . . . . US Economy lost 24 Billion, Blame the Republicans.
#6StogieKilmerPosted 11/5/2013 2:49:51 AM
Don't get me wrong, Blood Dragon was AWESOME... but this game really needed more post finish content.

The multiplayer is OK, I suppose. Both Comp and Coop, but I loved every minute of the singleplayer.
---
PSN: CaptHanJovi
Cult of the Flash Bang (Alpha Protocol board), Cult of the Flare Gun (Far Cry 3 board)
More topics from this board...
Far Cry 4?Krazled44/14 11:59AM