dang... I missed this game

#1darkstar1080Posted 1/17/2014 11:03:51 AM
I got it around last xmas when it came out. Its easily one of the best games ive ever played. Excellent storyline, controls, enemy diversity, graphics. It felt like I was actually experiencing the journey as well. I sat down 2 days ago and decided to try another playthrough. A year later and its still amazing. I still have so much fun raiding the outposts, hunting animals, and everything. Amazing game. Just awesome
---
Ten funerals since I started high school... Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride...
#2HerGhostInTheFogPosted 1/17/2014 8:01:57 PM
I decided to start another play through recently too. Its actually my fourth time through. One of the best games I've ever played.
---
last.fm/user/RebelMC/
GT:RINGOOOOOOOPSN:RingoSeven
#3Diego_ValhallaPosted 2/5/2014 9:32:25 AM
Interesting take fellas. I just finished my first playthrough recently and while I LOVED it, my desire to play the story again isn't that deep. It was such a fantastic journey and I relished every moment of my time on Rook Island but I would be afraid of a second run taking away some of the impact the game had on me. As in, I had not read ahead about the story at all so every twist and turn was a new experience to enjoy. Have a blast and give my regards to Hoyt!

Such a solid game, I yearn for a sequel