Citra is crazy and stupid (end spoilers)

#1Metal_Mario99Posted 2/4/2014 2:31:27 PM
Jason had already decided that he wanted to stay with Citra. But that wasn't enough, oh no. No, she just had to push it. She just had to have that big, symbolic sacrifice. And I'm all like, "You crazy b****, just because I love killing pirates, that doesn't mean I'm going to gut my friends for you."

Have fun bleeding out on that cold, stone floor, Citra.
#2SomedudericPosted 2/5/2014 10:45:39 PM
Did you see the other ending? That one is crazier!!
#3Metal_Mario99(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 11:50:38 PM
Yeah, but I always take the "hero" path in games. Whenever there's a choice between being a nice guy or a selfish bastard, I'm always the nice guy.
#4Mega_SkrullPosted 2/7/2014 2:58:54 AM
Well, the bad path in this one isn't even evil or selfish, just dumb. I'd have killed citra and all the tribe, for traitors
---
http://goo.gl/Wg6w0 "=[_]=! Bump some other boobs, will ya?!" - p
"That sounds so perverted, dude. ._." - M
#5You_Need_A_LifePosted 2/7/2014 7:48:48 AM
Yeah, I actually hated every single one of my friends and wished they were all just as dead as your brother, but when that stupid ending choice came up, it was SO stupid that I spared all of them because I figured I'd kill Citra instead.

Stupidity kills, *****!
#6drclaeysPosted 2/10/2014 8:04:47 AM
Friends,

YES, it seems like I spent 3/4's of the game getting my friends save, and trying to kill there killers. then at the end, she wants me to kill them. WTF. I was like with her for like 3 minutes in game max, and suddenly we are BEST friends.

I think they ran out of money at the end, and just threw these in. I love the way the islands looked, I loved the ways the cars drove. But this was not a RPG, it was an action game. Story was very low on the list.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Chris Christie for 2016, if you dont vote for him, he will shut down all your bridges. Sandy Relief money, I THOUGHT that was mine.