What a terrible ending (spoilers duh)

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 2/11/2014 11:56:42 PM
When given a choice between two endings, I always pick the "good" one and just YouTube the bad one. After seeing both, they should've just taken away the choice and stuck with the bad ending. At least that one gives you a sense of closure and it's definitely jaw dropping. The good ending just seems so lazy and uninspired.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2Mega_SkrullPosted 2/12/2014 8:13:20 AM
I have to disagree on leaving only the bad ending, but agree on the good one being crap. There's not really a good ending, they were tremendously lazy about that, but the bad ending is very stupid. If we're gonna go full psycho and kill our friends and girlfriend, we may as well kill the crazy b**** and the traitors.

Great game, great fun journey, but in my eyes, there's a "good" non-ending, and a dumb ending. No such thing as good and bad endings
---
http://goo.gl/Wg6w0 "=[_]=! Bump some other boobs, will ya?!" - p
"That sounds so perverted, dude. ._." - M
#3drclaeysPosted 2/12/2014 9:01:32 AM
Friends,

( spoilers )

I play mostly rpg's so I am used to a good story. This game has a very weak story. its a great looking game, and its fun. but the story is just barly there.

I loved the crazy brother, as a bad guy, but once you beat him, it goes down hill.

the ending look very tacked on. I spend the whole game trying to SAVE my friends, only to kill them. WTF. I have spend like less then 3 minutes alone with this chick, and now we are best of friends and lovers. NOPE.

Great game, totally messed up endings. I think it dragged down this game alot. Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Chris Christie for 2016, if you dont vote for him, he will shut down all your bridges. Sandy Relief money, I THOUGHT that was mine.