Far Cry 3 Co-Op Trophies

#1MercWithAMouthXPosted 7/26/2014 10:17:57 AM
I've never actually played the Far Cry 3 co-op mode, but I'd like to just to get the last few remaining trophies. If anyone is interested in helping out/getting the trophies for themselves, just post your PSN name below. A headset is preferred for better communication, but not necessary. I'll be on around 12:30-1 AM when I get off work (It's 2 PM here now, so 10-11 hours).
#2TravisMcilmoylePosted 7/26/2014 4:01:54 PM
I don't need to trophies but I'm happy to help. Psn is XSkooterX
---
'The pen is mightier then the sword? Okay, you can use your dull, little pen.. I'll kill them with my big, sharp sword, okay?
#3MercWithAMouthX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 8:49:29 AM
Alright, thanks. My PSN name is MercWithAMouthXI. I'll get on and add you in a few minutes.
#4wesmadelungPosted 7/28/2014 12:14:40 PM
I too am looking for someone to help me complete two levels I have left. I'm willing to help someone with the other two as well.
PSN: WesmanPipes
#5TravisMcilmoylePosted 7/28/2014 2:11:27 PM
wesmadelung posted...
I too am looking for someone to help me complete two levels I have left. I'm willing to help someone with the other two as well.
PSN: WesmanPipes

You can add me and I'll help you out. The co op is lots of fun so I like doing the missions over lol
---
'The pen is mightier then the sword? Okay, you can use your dull, little pen.. I'll kill them with my big, sharp sword, okay?
#6MercWithAMouthX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 7:31:49 AM
I just sent a FR to Wes. What's your PSN, Trav?
#7TravisMcilmoylePosted 7/30/2014 9:35:59 AM
I'm already on your FL
---
#8baraka manPosted 7/30/2014 2:46:03 PM
My psn is kev2021 if anyone wants to play the last three levels of coop.
#9ElBorak77Posted 8/1/2014 7:55:48 PM(edited)
psn el_borak_77

i would like to get through the co-op levels. i just started playing today and i'm the only one surviving most of the levels.
---
FREE TIBET
#10ElBorak77Posted 8/5/2014 4:03:29 PM
it's actually pretty easy to get the trophies but you have to play a section all the way through. so you can't start a section that has been going already. having people that aren't morons also helps. i got them all within about 3 days of just playing co-op.

the other big thing is that you can play them on easy. it doesn't effect the trophies at all. so try to play from the beginning of the section, on easy, with people who aren't idiots.
---
Evidently I'm not very friendly.