Stealth killing dogs seems impossible

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Stealth killing dogs seems impossible

User Info: izeck

izeck
4 years ago#11
Move after every kill and you will remain undetected, even by dogs. You could also use a sniper rifle and Kill the dog first. I prefer to take out the dogs first and then I circle the encampment while picking off the guards one by one.

User Info: 69skitzo69

69skitzo69
4 years ago#12
I found an outpost with like 8 dogs and 2 or 3 guards and I just shot one dog with an arrow which caused the other ones to sniff around it's corpse. One grenade and a couple arrows later I had the outpost and 1500 xp :P.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Suprskitz-1380/hero/14775540

User Info: Graphicmods

Graphicmods
4 years ago#13
Another tip for getting undetected on outposts is look for the alarm box and disable it.
I seemed to get undetected after being seen but the enemy was then confused as to why the alarm didn't work.

User Info: F_Wolf

F_Wolf
4 years ago#14
...do you mean to get the 1500xp for taking a base? You just have to be not DETECTED. You, as in, not scene. You can be heard. I normally just take a 50 cal and snipe everyone from a hill as they run around screaming trying to figure out where its coming from. You don't have to get stealth kills, lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Stealth killing dogs seems impossible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived