Sniper rifle scope not show crosshairs

#1Fade2black001Posted 12/10/2012 9:01:49 AM
Every time I use the scope I do not get the crosshairs on it. It zooms in but that's all it does. I even bought the high powered scope as well and nothing. Any ideas?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#2burningfingerzPosted 12/10/2012 9:41:29 AM
What? I was just about to create a topic praising the devs! I mean, this seems more authentic sniping, no? Or do all snipers have crosshairs in the scope IRL?
---
"Vita is a really powerful machine and I wanted to take advantage of that. I didn't just want to show off boobs, but I wanted to show off butts too"
#3OsgorothPosted 12/10/2012 9:52:50 AM
I'm quite sure real sniper scopes have some kind of crosshairs. Their appearance will differ based on the weapon, but there should always be some kind of crosshair, since it replaces Iron Sights.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a lesser deity]
#4Psycko101Posted 12/10/2012 9:58:01 AM
Try to check the ubisoft official site,tc.

Of course sniper rifles got crosshairs !!
---
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Dr Samuel Johnson
#5FirenzeyPosted 12/10/2012 10:26:30 AM
you are forcing MSAA through catalyst control or whatever GPU control panel you use stop forcing MSAA and it will right itself
---
"A 1v1 with jesus would suck............every time you killed him you'd have to wait three days for his respawn"
#6Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:28:07 AM
So I'm not the only one with this problem then?
---
#7CiberclawPosted 12/10/2012 10:45:07 AM
You cant force any sort of Post processing using your Graphics card control panel.
For some reason the drawing of crosshairs is linked with the post-processing procedures in this game (likely texture smoothing or some matrix translation).
---
GT: Ciberclaw
#8ChainsOfAtrophyPosted 12/10/2012 11:57:56 AM
I have this problem too. I was getting weird shadow effects under DX11, so I switched to DX9 and now they are gone. I tried doing what was suggested..still not there.
---
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"
#9Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:07:43 PM
Firenzey posted...
you are forcing MSAA through catalyst control or whatever GPU control panel you use stop forcing MSAA and it will right itself

No I'm not
---
#10KJay489Posted 12/10/2012 2:12:32 PM
I had the same issue and I went to the AMD ccc and set everything to use application settings...I'm also on DX9 and with widescreen letterbox off.