Okay I cant figure out how to throw grenades

#1Cornelious32Posted 12/14/2012 1:42:05 PM
I have heard "g", "2", and do something with the mouse wheel, but nothing happens. What exactly are you supposed to do?I even go to weapon select and hover on the grenade and press 1 or 2 and nothing happens. And yes, I have grenades.
#2Fission_MaiIedPosted 12/14/2012 1:47:40 PM(edited)
For me it's mapped to my middle mouse button/scroll wheel (By default I believe not 100% sure ATM).

EDIT: To clarify I just press down my scroll wheel like I want to do universal scroll in a web browser.

You can throw it anytime as long as you have them. It's not like C4 where you have to visually equip it to throw it.

You may have possibly changed it so I would recommend to check your mappings in settings.
---
GT: Fission MaiIed (L is i); PSN: FissionXMailed (L is L); BNet: FissionMailD#1973; Steam ID: fissionmailD
No "i" in team, but there is in fail.
#3hwfanaticPosted 12/14/2012 1:46:40 PM
Press the middle mouse button to throw whatever you have equipped. Use the mouse wheel to equip different stuff.
#4Cornelious32(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:25:27 PM
hwfanatic posted...
Press the middle mouse button to throw whatever you have equipped. Use the mouse wheel to equip different stuff.

hmm something must have changed because pressing that button doesnt do anything.
#5MahuriPosted 12/14/2012 2:28:51 PM
Why not go to the key bindings and see what key its mapped to? and then change it to whatever you wish :P
#6ragnarokiusPosted 12/14/2012 3:06:13 PM
Yeah, just remap it to whatever. I have melee and grenades on the handy page forward/backward buttons on the side of my mouse.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m