The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.
When I started up the game today, it presents me with only the 'New Game' option. However, I've checked my C:/ProgramData/Orbit/46 and 2 files are still there titled 'Save005.sav' and 'saves' which is a configuration file.
Can anyone help? Thank you.
EDIT: I realise this has been asked many times before but as of yet I cannot find a fix. I have searched the board but can't find anything.
Lemur_H posted ... @Rud3Bwoy
Considering all the pirated Rosetta Stone software, I'd expect you to have a much better grasp on the English language.
i have the same problem and what i did was. (for windows 7)
1. go to run and type in "%programdata%"
2. go to "orbit" folder
3. move "46" folder and paste it on your desktop, we will name this folder URSAVE. now the orbit folder is EMPTY
4. open far cry 3 and start a new game until it can AUTOSAVE.
5. close far cry 3.
6. go again to the "orbit" folder
7. you can see there is a new folder "46". open it.
8. copy the SAVE00*.SAV from URSAVE and put it on the NEW "46" folder.
9. open the SAVE.INI file in the NEW "46" folder and change the number according to your save file.
in my case, my save file was SAVE004.SAV, so i changed the Save006 - Save004
That's it. Try opening Far Cry 3 and the game will load your saved game.
hope this helps
does this work?
I tried it and it didn't work for mine
if it doesnt work. try restarting your PC.
this method works for me. i have 3 - 4 save game problem while playing and just did the steps. now i finished the game with both endings with my own save files.
---Ela & Mady---