The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Jackal Vs the 'Insanity guy'.

#1blade6321Posted 6/6/2011 5:22:10 PM
Take your pick (that Far Cry 1 antagonist was so terri-bad as it's not even worth mentioning, obvious betrayal is obvious).

Jackal was a pretty deep character, yet this new guy should be interesting- thoughts?
---
Founder of the KittyHeart Fanclub. Entry is open, join at will <3
Crabdom Ambassador
#2Famine_10f4Posted 6/6/2011 6:30:00 PM

The "Insanity Guy" as you call him, is one of the best characters I have seen, its subtle but he is clearly off. We know nothing of said new protagonist, Jackal? Though he managed to escape, twice apparently so I think his odds are pretty good... And you know, I'll be controlling him so he should be alright.

#3SiLVeR_420Posted 6/6/2011 6:32:14 PM
What ever happened to Carver?...
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#4specialkid8Posted 6/6/2011 6:53:13 PM
Boss is his name right? Definitely him. The Jackal was just sad crazy. This guy is crazy crazy. He's the kind of guy who would shoot an ostrich in the face for looking at him funny. he looks to be entertaining. I could get captured by him all day.
#5Gump_the_GreatPosted 6/6/2011 6:56:39 PM
The "Insanity guy" is named Vaas, and it sounds like he is just one of many crazy Antagonists. My source: http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6317191/e3-2011-far-cry-3-first-impressions-preview?tag=top_stories%3Bimg%3B1
#6bebop013Posted 6/6/2011 7:08:52 PM

Famine_10f4 posted...

The "Insanity Guy" as you call him, is one of the best characters I have seen, its subtle but he is clearly off. We know nothing of said new protagonist, Jackal? Though he managed to escape, twice apparently so I think his odds are pretty good... And you know, I'll be controlling him so he should be alright.

The Jackal was Far Cry 2's villian.

#7Famine_10f4Posted 6/6/2011 7:38:34 PM

bebop013 posted...

Famine_10f4 posted...

The Jackal was Far Cry 2's villian.

Yeah... Forgot about that one... lol.

#8SiLVeR_420Posted 6/6/2011 8:03:50 PM
He wasnt really a villian. Just a guy selling weapons to both sides.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#9pyroman93Posted 6/6/2011 8:14:13 PM
I loved the Jackal. Maybe they just wanted to him at his craziest, but I wasn't very interested in Vas. I was fascinated with Jackal's monologues.
---
"some times 12 year old are immature. i am that age and i never make dumb and stupid comments" - campeon625
GT: BAD PEGASUS
#10blade6321(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2011 11:50:56 PM
pyroman93 posted...
I loved the Jackal. Maybe they just wanted to him at his craziest, but I wasn't very interested in Vas. I was fascinated with Jackal's monologues.

I loved some of his monologues- 'you can't break a man the way you break a dog...'

And wow, I saw that interview above poster, good find!
---
Founder of the KittyHeart Fanclub. Entry is open, join at will <3
Crabdom Ambassador