Hope its as good as....

#11Duffy12323Posted 9/6/2011 4:40:30 PM
pyroman93 posted...
Far Cry 2, in my opinion, had the second-best single player FPS campaign this generation. That game is ridiculously underrated, and I will sorely miss the African setting and the general grittiness of it. It truly was a fight to survive all the time in that game; that's what made it amazing. I can already tell that FC3 will be less open and more "streamlined" this time around. I'm sure they'll take away all the great features such as:
-Guns wearing down
-Vehicles breaking down
-Malaria
-Completely open world

Hell, not even the insanity guy interests me, and he's the crux of the first video they've release. I much prefer the subtler storytelling of the Jackal and the different playable mercenaries. The sad thing is, I just know I'll never see the sequel to FC2 that I want.

I completely agree. The fact that there is now rechargeable health really ruins it.
#12tpstyles(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2011 11:16:45 AM

Duffy12323 posted...
pyroman93 posted...
Far Cry 2, in my opinion, had the second-best single player FPS campaign this generation. That game is ridiculously underrated, and I will sorely miss the African setting and the general grittiness of it. It truly was a fight to survive all the time in that game; that's what made it amazing. I can already tell that FC3 will be less open and more "streamlined" this time around. I'm sure they'll take away all the great features such as:
-Guns wearing down
-Vehicles breaking down
-Malaria
-Completely open world

Hell, not even the insanity guy interests me, and he's the crux of the first video they've release. I much prefer the subtler storytelling of the Jackal and the different playable mercenaries. The sad thing is, I just know I'll never see the sequel to FC2 that I want.

I completely agree. The fact that there is now rechargeable health really ruins it.

Yep. It was just so brilliant they way you have to get the bullet out of different places in your body once you have been shot. It's unique, and not one other game has that unless i'm mistaken. They are taking a lot of the best features from Far cry 2, out of Far cry 3. It's just stupid, unless they are replacing them with better features.