Is that seriously the boxart?

#11PhaseknoxPosted 6/2/2012 11:20:19 PM
I really liked the placeholder box art, but I can't stand the one that they decided to use with the enemy kneeling over the main character in the sand.
#12Yankeehazard191Posted 6/3/2012 4:16:12 PM
viewmaster_pi posted...
I'm sick of Vaas. I don't think he's that cool or interesting of a character, and I think the placeholder art is worlds better. It's stupid to focus on ONE character, when they're trying to assert a world of anarchy and some sort of civil war or something. It's not about Vaas, so he should **** right off back into his hut so the player can kill him and shut him up for good.

Yeah I agree with you. The original box art kept Vaas a mystery and i liked the fact the his story involvement was kept a mystery
#13Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 5:10:12 PM
I just hope Vaas isn't as intruding a presence in the Far Cry 3 universe as all of the trailers and news make him out to be.

It'll be like Batman and the Joker all over again, except you aren't the equivalent of Batman but instead, the Joker's sidekick, who gets kicked in the sides for playing the game!
---
Games I want: Tomb Raider, PKMN B/W 2, Last of Us, Hitman 5, GTA V, Far Cry 3
#14BottledWater05Posted 6/3/2012 10:43:27 PM
Nah, it's awesome, has an air of dark humor to it. I couldn't care about most protagonists in shooters, nor do I ever feel like they represent me or are an extension of me, and this guy is especially a douche bag. I hope Vas turns out to be an Alex DeLarge type character where everything he does should make you want to hate him but he's so charming it's a bit hard. In the end I couldn't give a **** about box art. Look at how awful Borderland's box art is and game is pretty decent. Forza 4's cover is the worst in the series and it's the best game in the series.
#15viewmaster_piPosted 6/4/2012 11:43:46 AM
I don't think Alex was charming at all. The movie should have ended when he jumped out the window.

The book's ending was way better, but that goes without saying.
---
This is my super "secret" board. Keep out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#16PhaseknoxPosted 6/5/2012 9:31:03 AM
I admit that it's growing on me. But I really couldn't care less what the box art is, I just want the freakin' game.
#17ChelloYallPosted 6/5/2012 1:32:43 PM
specialkid8 posted...
Did Vaas touch you?

On my "special area" *sniff*
#18IndyBoy180Posted 6/6/2012 12:46:44 AM
I didn't even see the guy's head buried in the sand

Holy Crap.
---
GT: Blitzrules240