how is far cry 2?

#1DishSoapPosted 6/6/2012 10:18:57 PM
this game looks awesome, makes me wanna play far cry 2 to get ready for it, is it a good game worth playing? how is it?
#2RedFive3Posted 6/6/2012 11:21:21 PM(edited)
I didn't like it at first and put it on the selve. Six months later i tried it again. After i bought better guns and started using the gun store as a home base after each mission...... I LOVED IT!

Great game.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#3AzanodePosted 6/7/2012 12:59:36 AM
I loved it, but it seems like FC3 will be a very different experience, so I don't know how well it'll serve your hype.
#4Nard_Dog23Posted 6/7/2012 1:09:15 AM
Very fun game but also very tedious.

There is no mini map so you constantly have to stop and look at the map which is a pain although realistic.

Also enemies respawn too quickly. And if they see you they shoot at you. So you're forced to travel all the way around and take an extra 20 minutes getting someplace just to avoid death possibly. It wouldn't be a problem if this was a rare thiing but in the span of 20 minutes you'll be attacked at least 3 times.
#5usmovers_02Posted 6/7/2012 4:05:20 AM
There is very little connection between any of the FC games, but the approach to combat between FC2 and 3 seems very similar.
---
Arrow in the knee: http://skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=10753
SPACEngarde: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/image.php?id=41978
#6Standupguy305Posted 6/8/2012 11:31:44 AM
RedFive3 posted...
I didn't like it at first and put it on the selve. Six months later i tried it again. After i bought better guns and started using the gun store as a home base after each mission...... I LOVED IT!

Great game.

This pretty much summed it up for me, when I first started palying it, it seemed very tedious and I wasn't liking it at all. So I stopped playing for maybe 2 months, went back to it for some reason and I love it. It can still be tedious, the traveling and respawning enemies, and hit detection being a little off. But for some reason it kinda lends to the charm and hardcore nature of the game to me. It's also a very, very beautiful game, if you have a hi def tv, you owe it to yourself to play it, if just to see the sun rising on the african savannah. Plus it can be had for pretty cheap, so you really don't have much to lose, I say go for it TC!
---
XBL and PSN: QUIK305
"Talk to me Hudson!"-Sgt.Apone, Aliens