Isn't the main character just a normal tourist?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Isn't the main character just a normal tourist?
3 years ago#1
How does he do all those military action stuff like a pro? And stabbing a guy then throw the knife at another guy?
3 years ago#2
That's all part of the story. We find out exactly how that happens during the game. There is a reason he gains these abilities, it's not just them making a normal guy suddenly awesome and apparently at the very beginning of the game he really DOES suck at all this stuff.
---
www.nohomophobes.com
3 years ago#3
Ahhh..I see.. Now that u've said it, I'm guessing he'll be rescued by somebody, then be taught basic training by some islander..
3 years ago#4
i live in ohio and i can see the woods from my apartment. people walk in the woods and pick mushrooms. they get you really high. imagine a mushroom expert on a island with no rules against getting high what he could come up with. thats part of the game. one im looking forward. as for normal tourist. every one is normal untill trained.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
3 years ago#5
It should be noted that he is rescued by Dennis, who wears a USMC jacket.
---
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
3 years ago#6
tzar_666 posted...
i live in ohio and i can see the woods from my apartment. people walk in the woods and pick mushrooms. they get you really high. imagine a mushroom expert on a island with no rules against getting high what he could come up with. thats part of the game. one im looking forward. as for normal tourist. every one is normal untill trained.

Looking forward to picking those mushrooms
3 years ago#7
paperfastcars posted...
tzar_666 posted...

Looking forward to picking those mushrooms

if im on mushrooms while picking mushrooms in the game does everything look normal or do your eyes melt?
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
3 years ago#8
He gets trained by the local tribe, the Rakyat.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
3 years ago#9
Perfect Light posted...

or as we call them in ohio "the village people"
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
3 years ago#10
tzar_666 posted...
Perfect Light posted...

or as we call them in ohio "the village people"

Hah, I live in Ohio, too.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Isn't the main character just a normal tourist?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived