Isn't the main character just a normal tourist?

#1paperfastcarsPosted 11/4/2012 8:36:00 AM
How does he do all those military action stuff like a pro? And stabbing a guy then throw the knife at another guy?
#2usmovers_02Posted 11/4/2012 9:24:17 AM
That's all part of the story. We find out exactly how that happens during the game. There is a reason he gains these abilities, it's not just them making a normal guy suddenly awesome and apparently at the very beginning of the game he really DOES suck at all this stuff.
---
www.nohomophobes.com
#3paperfastcars(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:46:46 PM
Ahhh..I see.. Now that u've said it, I'm guessing he'll be rescued by somebody, then be taught basic training by some islander..
#4tzar_666Posted 11/4/2012 5:05:22 PM
i live in ohio and i can see the woods from my apartment. people walk in the woods and pick mushrooms. they get you really high. imagine a mushroom expert on a island with no rules against getting high what he could come up with. thats part of the game. one im looking forward. as for normal tourist. every one is normal untill trained.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#5xStackedActorxPosted 11/4/2012 5:12:07 PM
It should be noted that he is rescued by Dennis, who wears a USMC jacket.
---
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
#6paperfastcars(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 1:19:57 AM
tzar_666 posted...
i live in ohio and i can see the woods from my apartment. people walk in the woods and pick mushrooms. they get you really high. imagine a mushroom expert on a island with no rules against getting high what he could come up with. thats part of the game. one im looking forward. as for normal tourist. every one is normal untill trained.

Looking forward to picking those mushrooms
#7tzar_666Posted 11/5/2012 6:48:43 AM
paperfastcars posted...
tzar_666 posted...

Looking forward to picking those mushrooms

if im on mushrooms while picking mushrooms in the game does everything look normal or do your eyes melt?
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#8Perfect LightPosted 11/5/2012 8:45:44 AM
He gets trained by the local tribe, the Rakyat.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#9tzar_666Posted 11/5/2012 9:40:11 AM
Perfect Light posted...

or as we call them in ohio "the village people"
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10Perfect LightPosted 11/5/2012 9:53:25 AM
tzar_666 posted...
Perfect Light posted...

or as we call them in ohio "the village people"

Hah, I live in Ohio, too.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC