Who was that guy?

#1TheHoneyBadgerPosted 11/25/2012 11:40:33 AM
ok this is going back to FCI: Predator days. Anyone remember the name of that guy who was really well known for his crazy detailed maps? I know it's a stretch. He was on the boards alllllllll the time and he made some amazing maps in FC2 as well. I would know his name if I saw it again. The map that I remember rhe most he did with an Egyptian theme and a painstakingly accurate Sphinx at the center of it. I downloaded a few of his maps back in the day too, but I have since deleted them. If I recall correctly he hardly actually played, but focused more on making maps instead.
---
~Look at me, I eat snakes and run backwards~
#2Fletcher_HawkesPosted 11/26/2012 2:11:44 AM
TheHoneyBadger posted...
ok this is going back to FCI: Predator days. Anyone remember the name of that guy who was really well known for his crazy detailed maps? I know it's a stretch. He was on the boards alllllllll the time and he made some amazing maps in FC2 as well. I would know his name if I saw it again. The map that I remember rhe most he did with an Egyptian theme and a painstakingly accurate Sphinx at the center of it. I downloaded a few of his maps back in the day too, but I have since deleted them. If I recall correctly he hardly actually played, but focused more on making maps instead.

Hurricane Wilky? I think that was his name. If the site is still around, you can check out Genesis Device and they may point you in the right direction
#3TheHoneyBadger(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:56:17 PM
no that wasn't it. dang i need to find it. usmovers help me out. i know you have to know who this guy was.
---
~Look at me, I eat snakes and run backwards~
#4xStackedActorxPosted 11/26/2012 1:04:43 PM
I'd ask Usmovers and/or Mastershakez. They both know they're stuff.
---
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
#5drewpot2001Posted 11/26/2012 8:02:08 PM
Hurricane Wilky is the only old name I remember also. He had great maps.