Can you make things fly in the map editor? Like bears and crocodiles?

#11TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/26/2012 8:16:46 PM(edited)
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
How would you propose to make a bear or croc fly?

Also what would be the purpose?

Man some kids are stupid these days

Because he wants to do something out of the ordinary, he's stupid? Pretty sure people called the Wright brothers stupid too. People like you are part of what's wrong with the world. It's a damn video game, relax.

Oh right its people like me that ruin the world because there is no logic beyond stupidity to have a flying bear or croc lmao.

Try harder kid

What part of VIDEO GAME don't you understand? Where's the logic in getting shot and healing 100% from it if you avoid getting shot again for a few seconds? Do you challenge that too?

What's with people throwing "kid" in to try and insult someone? I'm not a kid, nor have I been one for several years. Is some keyboard commando calling me one over the internet supposed to bother me?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#12EricTillotsonPosted 11/27/2012 1:34:32 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Humor is hard.
I'm actually an eleven-year-old, so I'll refer to others as "kid" in a condescending manner to establish my dominance.

---
Official Chump of the Green Day: Rock Band board.
Not changing this sig until Rage Against the Machine makes a new studio album. Started: 1/21/09
#13hellslavePosted 11/27/2012 1:42:22 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
How would you propose to make a bear or croc fly?

Also what would be the purpose?

Man some kids are stupid these days

You haven't seen any of the SyFy Originals movies, have you?
---
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.
#14JManGTPosted 11/27/2012 7:40:14 AM
EricTillotson posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Humor is hard.
I'm actually an eleven-year-old, so I'll refer to others as "kid" in a condescending manner to establish my dominance.

This, get over yourself Selby.
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#15Ruins72(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:35:32 AM
In defense of my idea, I feel it would add a sense of verticality to what already seems to be somewhat formidable foes in a game with immersive combat. You don't like the idea, get the hell out. No one needs your misplaced negativity.
#16Majin_Vegeta1Posted 11/27/2012 10:16:51 AM
I personally will be trying anything I can imagine so no idea is stupid. I plan on building a Arena and putting Animals in to watch for my enjoyment with some enemies as well.
---
PSN: Super_Jagerman
"Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear."
#17namewitheldPosted 11/27/2012 11:50:24 AM
You know the worlds going down the sinkhole when people complain about the idea of flying crocodiles/bears on a vidya game site.

Flying

****ing

Bear

and/or

Crocodile.

Would be amazing.