Who is with me?

#1VampirehuntrPosted 11/26/2012 1:45:35 PM
Hey!

Who is buying this game shortly after release? I'm almost certain that I will purchase Far Cry 3. I already have Halo 4 and Black Ops 2, now to add another big-budget title to the list. Oh yeah! ^_^
---
"I'm rich &!%@#!"
- Donnell Rawlings
#2PostalDudesHerePosted 11/26/2012 1:48:44 PM
I'm buying day one, possibly at a midnight release if there is one.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#3drewpot2001Posted 11/26/2012 1:49:26 PM
There's no midnight release at my local store, not enough pre-orders.

So I'll be getting up and waiting outside of the store's doors so I can go in the minute it opens and pickup FC3 on release day. lol
#4Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/26/2012 1:55:33 PM
I skipped on Halo and BO because I know that supporting those kinds of games kill originality. Publishers are not interested in looking into original IPs if they know they can just update guns / maps and sell it at full retail.

Fifa 13 on the PSvita is actually a re-textured and roster updated Fifa 12. That's not an exaggeration, they've been called out on it in all reviews: no features, same controls, same menu, same everything.

FC 2 came out in 2008, and this looks like a VAST improvement over that game. There's no way you can say the same for H4 and BO2
#5xStackedActorxPosted 11/26/2012 2:18:12 PM
I'm going to be picking it up after school, looking forward to it!
---
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
#6CaIiber345Posted 11/26/2012 2:21:32 PM
I'm off from work on release day, so as soon as I wake up, I'm heading to GameStop to pick it up. I have it preordered and paid in full.
---
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!
#7deadzombies456Posted 11/26/2012 2:28:45 PM
I am!!!!

Well this collection will add to mines ac3,resident evil 6,forza horizon,need for speed most wanted 2012, halo 4,dishonored and now next week far cry 3 :)
#8Val_JesterPosted 11/26/2012 3:02:13 PM
drewpot2001 posted...
There's no midnight release at my local store, not enough pre-orders.

So I'll be getting up and waiting outside of the store's doors so I can go in the minute it opens and pickup FC3 on release day. lol

There is nothing more annoying then going into work and seeing idiot customers waiting outside the door.
---
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
#9Vampirehuntr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 3:09:42 PM
Chaos_Evolved posted...
. . . Fifa 13 on the PSvita is actually a re-textured and roster updated Fifa 12. That's not an exaggeration, they've been called out on it in all reviews: no features, same controls, same menu, same everything.

FC 2 came out in 2008, and this looks like a VAST improvement over that game. There's no way you can say the same for H4 and BO2

I heard about that. EA is the devil.

Halo 4 is a gift from my girlfriend, and I bought Black Ops 2 cause my friends wanted to deathmatch during the Thanksgiving break. :-)

I support games that are trying to be original. Random note: I'll be buying Bioshock Infinite next year. ^_^
---
"I'm rich &!%@#!"
- Donnell Rawlings
#10RedFive3Posted 11/26/2012 3:10:50 PM
Already have it pre-ordered from Steam.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.