Who is with me?

#11drewpot2001Posted 11/26/2012 4:49:20 PM
Val_Jester posted...
drewpot2001 posted...
There's no midnight release at my local store, not enough pre-orders.

So I'll be getting up and waiting outside of the store's doors so I can go in the minute it opens and pickup FC3 on release day. lol

There is nothing more annoying then going into work and seeing idiot customers waiting outside the door.

Trust me, I know. I've had to deal with it too. But like I give a ****, this game's awesome. lol
It's not like I'm going to be standing outside the door jumping up and down, staring at them as they insert the key into the door and turn... lmao

In actuality I'll show up like one minute after opening.
#12bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 11/26/2012 4:58:57 PM
I have it pre-ordered.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS F******* GAME. I had to just put that out there...
---
Games I'm looking forward to: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth
#13tisukoPosted 11/26/2012 5:03:09 PM
Sadly, I have to work the day this comes out. But soon as I'm off, I'm heading to Gamestop.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#14ReezyKunPosted 11/26/2012 5:05:24 PM
getting day one , my gf also got me halo 4. I dont care much for cod Im a bf3 fan boy lol
---
GT- Nerdy Ryuu /PSN - Darkninjabozz
3DS-1203-9519-9064 / Twitter@Sirryuu
#15embittererPosted 11/26/2012 5:22:14 PM
EA has improved vastly over the years. Not to say they don't have questionable tactics, but they are better. Activision, however, has descended into evil.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#16VandelayIncPosted 11/26/2012 6:21:51 PM
Chaos_Evolved posted...
I skipped on Halo and BO because I know that supporting those kinds of games kill originality. Publishers are not interested in looking into original IPs if they know they can just update guns / maps and sell it at full retail.

so true
#17LOLfelinesPosted 11/26/2012 7:04:41 PM
Chaos_Evolved posted...
I skipped on Halo and BO because I know that supporting those kinds of games kill originality. Publishers are not interested in looking into original IPs if they know they can just update guns / maps and sell it at full retail.

Fifa 13 on the PSvita is actually a re-textured and roster updated Fifa 12. That's not an exaggeration, they've been called out on it in all reviews: no features, same controls, same menu, same everything.

FC 2 came out in 2008, and this looks like a VAST improvement over that game. There's no way you can say the same for H4 and BO2

I just read in the news "A anonymous internet user who goes by the name "Chaos_Evolved " refused to buy Halo4 and Black Ops 2. This refusal has caused the closure of two of the biggest selling game franchises. When this news was broken to Bill Gates he started to cry, refused to comment and shot his dog.
---
breast milk
#18Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/26/2012 7:10:17 PM
LOLfelines posted...
Chaos_Evolved posted...

Fifa 13 on the PSvita is actually a re-textured and roster updated Fifa 12. That's not an exaggeration, they've been called out on it in all reviews: no features, same controls, same menu, same everything.

FC 2 came out in 2008, and this looks like a VAST improvement over that game. There's no way you can say the same for H4 and BO2

I just read in the news "A anonymous internet user who goes by the name "Chaos_Evolved " refused to buy Halo4 and Black Ops 2. This refusal has caused the closure of two of the biggest selling game franchises. When this news was broken to Bill Gates he started to cry, refused to comment and shot his dog.

Well you're a smart one aren't you? Where did I suggest that it makes anyone cry? You, perhaps. Instead of addressing an actual issue with substance you attempt to mock, but you do so revealing ignorance and immaturity.
#19Perfect LightPosted 11/26/2012 8:26:28 PM
I'll be going to the midnight release, if there is one.
---
E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me.
#20yomi52Posted 11/26/2012 8:31:56 PM
i bought both halo 4 and blops 2. blops 2 was very dissapointing!
halo 4 was dissapointing too but i still play it an i have fun!
far cry 3 is gonna be the open world game i been looking for.
oh yeeahhh
---
CaptHowdy