Whats your take on this one?

#1abhik8hbkPosted 11/26/2012 11:37:17 PM
Hey guys,

Just want to know how you think the game is. I would like to buy this one but Farcry 2 is making me think again.

First up, i did not like Far cry 2 at all. I had me may be the first couple of hours then fell flat. Its still in desk somewhere, and I tried may be five or six times to finish the game but every time I see the checkposts crowded with thugs just after 10 mins I cleared it and same jeeps trying to ram me at every 5 mins, I lose all interest. Graphically it still probably one of the cool looking games (though character models and their rapper like speeches were odd).

Anyway, those who have played farcry 3, can you tell me if this game is walking the same path as the far cry 2 or its more like far cry 1 or something entirely different (would love that!)

hows the graphics (I am considering character models, lighting/bloom effects, water effects and in general textures) in your opinion? Is it like Crysis 2 or may be better than that? And also how long the single player campaign will last?

Thanks for your comments and opinions.
#2dealadayPosted 11/26/2012 11:46:53 PM
I thought fc2 looked horrible on consoles. Like xbox1/ps2 game.

This looks much better, I dont think you can compare it to the other FCs really.

A lot will depend on how much fun the multiplayer is. How good its working. If its good, then you have almost unlimited replay-value with the map editor and custom maps by the community :)
---
we saw the trolls fall to ashes like they were laced with words
and ever since we at activision been at war to get your attention so you keep buying
#3SaintFC_Posted 11/26/2012 11:56:25 PM
dealaday posted...

No it really didn't, it looked stunning.

I have a friend from Africa and they said it reminded them a lot of home, you're not going to do that with PS2 style graphics.

As I've said before FC2 was a very good game that was let down by a few game mechanics.

FC3 will be everything that 2 should have been and more.
---
Help Me!
#4drewpot2001Posted 11/27/2012 12:08:33 AM
Yes, it's a million times better than FC2. Get it, you won't be disappointed.
#5PathlessBulletPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:26 AM
dealaday posted...

Say what? I'd say it's easily one of the top 10 best looking games on console.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."