Performance, in truth...

#31Buddy_DacotePosted 11/27/2012 9:58:06 AM
embitterer posted...
Buddy_Dacote posted...
Well, it's true. Installing it to the HDD helped somewhat, but the framerate is still pretty bad most of the time.

Because you have more credibility than the TC?

Why would I lie? Do you think I get some sort of smug satisfaction in telling you guys the game doesn't run as smooth as I'd like?

bluehat94 posted...
Could you at very least post your GT? It's really hard to believe your claims when you have absolutely nothing to back it up. I've also noticed people tend to only use "Derp" when they're trolling or lying, i'm not saying you are, but that's what it's been in my experience.

I can give you this:

http://i.imgur.com/LN4Vl.jpg
#32embittererPosted 11/27/2012 10:06:08 AM
Buddy_Dacote posted...
embitterer posted...
Buddy_Dacote posted...
Well, it's true. Installing it to the HDD helped somewhat, but the framerate is still pretty bad most of the time.

Because you have more credibility than the TC?

Why would I lie? Do you think I get some sort of smug satisfaction in telling you guys the game doesn't run as smooth as I'd like?

bluehat94 posted...
Could you at very least post your GT? It's really hard to believe your claims when you have absolutely nothing to back it up. I've also noticed people tend to only use "Derp" when they're trolling or lying, i'm not saying you are, but that's what it's been in my experience.

I can give you this:

http://i.imgur.com/LN4Vl.jpg

You have womanly thumbs. Did you get an update?
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#33SkyChatPosted 11/27/2012 10:18:53 AM
UbiSoft is going to have a hard time when the framerate is glue.
Not happy.
#34MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:22:18 AM(edited)
I didn't just made a number. I said it seems like that as a parameter. Some of us can tell if a game is around 20, 25, 30 fps shortly after playing it ourselves.
Obviously we can't be completely precise by eye, but the point is: it does not run at 30 fps almost all the time.
#35chizzaroidPosted 11/27/2012 10:25:11 AM
I thought I was the only one noticing all the screen tearing in the videos. Yesterday I searched it on youtube to see if anyone had talked about it and found nothing so I thought it was just me.
---
GT: Chizzatron
#36bluehat94Posted 11/27/2012 10:28:17 AM
chizzaroid posted...
I thought I was the only one noticing all the screen tearing in the videos. Yesterday I searched it on youtube to see if anyone had talked about it and found nothing so I thought it was just me.

For the most part, the capture card they use is responsible for the screen tearing, so people tend not to mention it or care.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#37chizzaroidPosted 11/27/2012 10:34:39 AM
bluehat94 posted...
chizzaroid posted...

For the most part, the capture card they use is responsible for the screen tearing, so people tend not to mention it or care.

Oh alright. I didn't realize that
---
GT: Chizzatron
#38bluehat94Posted 11/27/2012 10:38:02 AM
chizzaroid posted...
bluehat94 posted...
chizzaroid posted...

Oh alright. I didn't realize that

There is most definitely screen tearing in the game, just not to the degree which the videos seem to show.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#39embittererPosted 11/27/2012 10:38:05 AM
From the reviews I've read, there is some framerate drops on consoles, but not enough to mar the enjoyment of the game. most likely the TC and the German or whatever he is are blowing it out of proportion to get a rise out of people
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#40Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/27/2012 10:48:01 AM
MestreRothGF posted...
Is awful on XBox. Reviews lied again.

You've got two people actually asking you to post your GT, you've replied twice, and ignored these requests twice.

//

Troll