Performance, in truth...

#41embittererPosted 11/27/2012 10:50:36 AM
Chaos_Evolved posted...
MestreRothGF posted...
Is awful on XBox. Reviews lied again.

You've got two people actually asking you to post your GT, you've replied twice, and ignored these requests twice.

//

Troll

Buddy_Dacote should post his as well.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#42bluehat94Posted 11/27/2012 10:52:09 AM
embitterer posted...
Chaos_Evolved posted...
MestreRothGF posted...

You've got two people actually asking you to post your GT, you've replied twice, and ignored these requests twice.

//

Troll

I'd say the picture he posted is plenty.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#43embittererPosted 11/27/2012 10:56:56 AM
MestreRothGF posted...
Frame rate seems about 25, 26 fps most of the time.
Screen tearing is everywhere.

Surely, in terms of design, it is an awesome game, in a full package.
But when it comes to the technical aspects, once again Ubisoft managed to make it run worse than their previous title in the franchise (as in AC3, GR etc.).

Seems like optimization is not a priority anymore.

In another topic, you say the frame rate doesn't drop but is consistently low. Here you say most of the time. So which is it?
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#44Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/27/2012 11:01:59 AM
bluehat94 posted...
embitterer posted...
Chaos_Evolved posted...
MestreRothGF posted...

//

Troll

I'd say the picture he posted is plenty.

Totally missed that link.

Proof accepted (that he has it). Performance I'll have to see for myself.
#45MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:18:26 AM(edited)
Embittered:
25, 26 most of time.
Look at the sky and the frame rate is perfect.
Look to the gameplay area, it goes all down again.

Consistently bad, still unstable. In other words, varies between poor to very bad. Almost never it is good.

Come on, be reasonable. Look at what they done with the AC series, performance-wise. Do you really think it is impossible that they screwed up FC3 performance as well?
#46l2ob122Posted 11/27/2012 11:18:02 AM
So many people falling for it lol
Good job TC
#47dujonepoaprfioaPosted 11/27/2012 11:34:47 AM
i have the game also and i also agree, the framerate is pretty choppy, playable but choppy. im waiting for the pc version since i have a great pc
#48Buddy_DacotePosted 11/27/2012 12:02:08 PM
Installing it to the HD solves most of the screen tearing. Framerate is still on the low side, but it never dips down to the truly horrendous levels.
#49bluehat94Posted 11/27/2012 12:25:18 PM
Buddy_Dacote posted...
Installing it to the HD solves most of the screen tearing. Framerate is still on the low side, but it never dips down to the truly horrendous levels.

So it's very playable then? Then i'm perfectly fine with that, the only thing that would have really worried me would be if it were constantly dropping really low. It sounds more like how it is with AC3, which is very playable.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#50MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:37:18 PM
Yes, it is similar to the bad parts in AC3. The problem is that it feels worse because the game requires much more precision, as it is not a quick time travesty as AC.

Great game and fun nonetheless.

On the bottom line, did you fanboys realize that no one who has played the game said that the frame rate is good?

Yes, yes, but I'm trolololing, yes.