Performance, in truth...

#61ReDxVaLoOPosted 11/27/2012 3:33:30 PM
Oh no! The game is ruined!
---
I'm not crying... It's just been raining... On my face...
#62Duffy12323Posted 11/27/2012 3:38:23 PM
Is it worse than FC2? because I remember some slow down in heavy combat but nothing that ever bothered me.
#63bluehat94Posted 11/27/2012 3:50:24 PM
MestreRothGF posted...
Also be aware that, when we want, we tend to justify every programming fail as a capture card/stream problem.

I will buy it for PS3 as well, to play with two big friends, so I wouldn't recommend canceling preorder, in my case.

The point is not boycott. The game is very nice indeed, but for its design, because technically it is a letdown IMO.

Have you ever used a capture card? The extra screen tear thing tends to happen quite often.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#64BryanPS360Posted 11/27/2012 4:05:10 PM
xxchosterxx posted...
TC didn't post is GM, all his arguments are invalid.

Do you really think someone would just go on the internet and tell lies?
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#65embittererPosted 11/27/2012 4:25:40 PM
Of course not. Me and my best friend, Barrack Obama, were just discussing the level of honesty on the internet this morning over breakfast .
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#66Akiba69Posted 11/27/2012 4:36:04 PM
I like how everyone just disregards him as a troll. He is actually right. The game does suffer from screen tearing as well as dips in frame rate. Don't just assume someone has an agenda just because they say something about something you like, that you don't agree with. It only shows what a fool you really are.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#67ExtraspectrePosted 11/27/2012 4:58:16 PM
You have an old xbox and a plasma tv.... Oh boy

And there is proof that older xboxes have worse in-game performance than new ones?
---
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.
#68MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:30:33 PM(edited)
Akiba69 posted...
I like how everyone just disregards him as a troll. He is actually right. The game does suffer from screen tearing as well as dips in frame rate. Don't just assume someone has an agenda just because they say something about something you like, that you don't agree with. It only shows what a fool you really are.

Thanks for taking the time.

I didn't even mind telling the marketing blind fanboys about it.

They're being fooled by Ubisoft over and over again. And still think they aren't.

So believe it, derps, the game runs at solid 30fps and has little to no screen tearing.

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
#69embittererPosted 11/27/2012 5:31:19 PM
Akiba69 posted...

It's not that he's saying something negative, it's that he's not willing to prove anything he is saying. Others have. He also treats people like only a troll would. look how early he pulled the fanboy card.
---
#70embittererPosted 11/27/2012 5:33:37 PM
MestreRothGF posted...
Akiba69 posted...

Thanks for taking the time.

I didn't even mind telling the marketing blind fanboys about it.

They're being fooled by Ubisoft over and over again. And still think they aren't.

So believe it, derps, the game runs at solid 30fps and has little to no screen tearing.

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Didn't you buy the game? So weren't you fooled by Ubisoft as well then? If you didn't buy it, but pirated it, it invalidates your whole argument. the pirated version has known issues.
---