Performance, in truth...

#71MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:34:06 PM
Prove what? That I am one of the hundred thousand players that already have the game? As if we were talking about the game one month before the release. FFS...
#72MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:39:46 PM(edited)
embitterer posted...
MestreRothGF posted...
Akiba69 posted...
I like how everyone just disregards him as a troll. He is actually right. The game does suffer from screen tearing as well as dips in frame rate. Don't just assume someone has an agenda just because they say something about something you like, that you don't agree with. It only shows what a fool you really are.

Thanks for taking the time.

I didn't even mind telling the marketing blind fanboys about it.

They're being fooled by Ubisoft over and over again. And still think they aren't.

So believe it, derps, the game runs at solid 30fps and has little to no screen tearing.

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Didn't you buy the game? So weren't you fooled by Ubisoft as well then? If you didn't buy it, but pirated it, it invalidates your whole argument. the pirated version has known issues.

Nope, I wasn't, at least not as much.

1. I believe it was good, but didn't take anything for certain in regards to performance before, mostly because every Ubisoft game is having bad performance lately and because is has become the standard.

2. You haven't even played the game and feel like you know everything about how it runs. Because their marketing told you. And their marketing wouldn't lie, right?

3. Pirated copy gives a bad frame rate? hahahah Man, you'll have some nice surprises when you play the game, original or pirate, I don't care what you'll be getting.

I have bought one and will buy two more copies of this game (for PS3). I just happen not to be blind. People can get stupid when their little toy is criticized.

Now keep watching your vids and dreaming of 30 fps. I'm gonna kill some pirates. Bye.
#73embittererPosted 11/27/2012 5:38:38 PM
Well, you're the one crying that no one believes you. The best way to make people believe you is to provide proof. Really, what do you have to hide? Look here's my GT saturnines fool. what can you do with that bar send me nasty messages that I can ignore.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#74Ready4PickupPosted 11/27/2012 5:38:48 PM
Gnarly_B posted...
Right... the reviews all lied, and the trailers showing it run on Xbox fine are faked.

TC = Troll and not a very good one.

Well... wait and see my friend!

I have the game and TC is right! The frame rate is about 25-28ish. And because of that you have minimal imput lag as well...

Especially when there's a lot going on on the screen the frame rate drops to like 24!
#75MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:40:28 PM
embitterer posted...
Well, you're the one crying that no one believes you. The best way to make people believe you is to provide proof. Really, what do you have to hide? Look here's my GT saturnines fool. what can you do with that bar send me nasty messages that I can ignore.

Sorry, I don't give a damn, actually.
#76embittererPosted 11/27/2012 5:43:13 PM(edited)
You're assuming I believe it has a good frame rate. I didn't say it performed any way. I did say that others are saying that pirated versions are having problems. but keep on with your false accusations. All i did was asked for proof of you having a copy, whether or not you pirated the game, and if there has already been an update (which is inevitable on day one).

I'm a blind fanboy because I won't blindly believe you? that doesn't make sense. I'm willing to listen to you provided you have proof. currently, you don't.
---
#77hear_yePosted 11/27/2012 5:48:08 PM
MestreRothGF posted...
Also be aware that, when we want, we tend to justify every programming fail as a capture card/stream problem.

I will buy it for PS3 as well, to play with two big friends, so I wouldn't recommend canceling preorder, in my case.

The point is not boycott. The game is very nice indeed, but for its design, because technically it is a letdown IMO.

Nice to know it's a good game - as for technical issues I'd blame Sony and Microsoft for sitting on the PS3 and Xbox 360 for so long and focusing on total busts like the move and kinect.....it's not really the devs fault when they're not given the tools.
#78MosquitoSmasherPosted 11/27/2012 5:58:51 PM
Someone else on another forum who's also playing the game says it plays and looks absolutely fine. So you see.....it's different for each.
#79embittererPosted 11/27/2012 6:04:07 PM
MosquitoSmasher posted...
Someone else on another forum who's also playing the game says it plays and looks absolutely fine. So you see.....it's different for each.

Can you link us to this forum?
---
#80Snight01Posted 11/27/2012 6:31:58 PM
I can confirm. He's right...