Performance, in truth...

#81ironmaidenfan70Posted 11/27/2012 6:47:23 PM
Ready4Pickup posted...
Gnarly_B posted...
Right... the reviews all lied, and the trailers showing it run on Xbox fine are faked.

TC = Troll and not a very good one.

Well... wait and see my friend!

I have the game and TC is right! The frame rate is about 25-28ish. And because of that you have minimal imput lag as well...

Especially when there's a lot going on on the screen the frame rate drops to like 24!

lol new user......yea i have the game also and tc is wrong it runs very good never had any problems dont believe tc and this ready4 or anybody who says it runs horrible its a lie.
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#82MosquitoSmasherPosted 11/27/2012 7:27:42 PM(edited)
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
Ready4Pickup posted...
Gnarly_B posted...
Right... the reviews all lied, and the trailers showing it run on Xbox fine are faked.

TC = Troll and not a very good one.

Well... wait and see my friend!

I have the game and TC is right! The frame rate is about 25-28ish. And because of that you have minimal imput lag as well...

Especially when there's a lot going on on the screen the frame rate drops to like 24!

lol new user......yea i have the game also and tc is wrong it runs very good never had any problems dont believe tc and this ready4 or anybody who says it runs horrible its a lie.

All we have to do is watch some 360 videos on Youtube and i don't know about you guys....but i find it runs pretty normal, pretty ok really. You just can't go expecting silky smooth framefrates anymore on these consoles. But i have no problems with how it runs in videos.

@embitterer

Two guys actually. One guy has been playing a reviewcopy for like a week now, says it plays and runs absolutely fine and the other guy basically confirms it. Dutch forum though..but here :

http://forum.xboxworld.nl/showthread.php?t=157601&page=31

User NLegendkiller on that page (the reviewer)

And on this page

http://forum.xboxworld.nl/showthread.php?t=157601&page=32

User Nol

He says it looks very nice and plays very smooth.
#83MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:50:13 PM
Just like AC3?
#84embittererPosted 11/27/2012 9:40:52 PM(edited)
MestreRothGF posted...
Just like AC3?

I haven't had any frame rate issues with AC3. Like, at all. Other glitches, yes. Mainly sound glitches. Never frame rate hitches.

And thank you mosquito. I'll use Google translate to get an idea :)
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#85SaintFC_Posted 11/28/2012 12:14:51 AM
MestreRothGF posted...
Reviews lied again.

Could you explain how this happened please, as in how every single review has failed to mention the issues you are telling us about?

That includes all eleven from here :- http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/632849-far-cry-3/index.html

And all the independent reviewers and all the independent Youtube reviewers.

Did Ubisoft buy them all off or what???
---
Help Me!
#86groovecowPosted 11/28/2012 12:30:21 AM
TC is lying, proof is in the vids online, watch platform 32 he is playing on Xbox, there are also some nice ps3 vids up. Runs fine on both.
Further, reviewers wouldn't have been paid off, unisoft barely care about this game.
Probably a PC fanboy digging on the consoles. You ask why would I lie, I dunno, probably attention.
#87UtterMoonPosted 11/28/2012 12:40:21 AM(edited)
The reviews lied? I mean...realllly?

The idea of every single reviewer lying about a game..and to be honest...it isn't even a massively anticipated game...is shocking.

And is anyone really expecting the game to run at 60fps? Because if you are..then you're going to be sadly disappointed, because for a game to look as good as this..to have the amazing draw distances and stellar graphics...its going to take a hit right in the fps, just not to the level you are claiming. But yes, you come here with no proof..and expect people to panic...1/10
#88Exile71186Posted 11/28/2012 12:46:28 AM
He's not lying... Its not gamebreaking but the game feels as though its running on lower fps...

I have the game and although i don't think the reviewers LIED per se..

I don't think it runs smooth.. It feels sluggish...

I haven't had any major or big dips in fps but overall its noticeable..

especially when going from LDS to hip fire and vice versa..
#89DolphLundgrennnPosted 11/28/2012 12:51:59 AM
this game has a frame rate far worse than halo 4
#90Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 11/28/2012 12:53:28 AM
MestreRothGF posted...
Yes, yes, but I'm trolololing, yes.

I knew it!!
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare