Performance, in truth...

#91Exile71186Posted 11/28/2012 1:16:10 AM
http://www.dropmocks.com/mBnK0N

proof i have the game as well.
#92BryanPS360Posted 11/28/2012 4:54:32 AM
embitterer posted...
Of course not. Me and my best friend, Barrack Obama, were just discussing the level of honesty on the internet this morning over breakfast .

HOLY ****!!! Barack Obama is your best friend? Das uhmazing! Do you guys ever go paintballing together? With him on your team, you could employ the smarterest strategies and dominate the field.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#93MosquitoSmasherPosted 11/28/2012 5:36:00 AM
I find this so weird though..

In these videos i don't see much tearing at all

http://gamersyde.com/news_our_videos_of_far_cry_3-13618_en.html#answer

But on Youtube i saw some reaaaaally bad tearing in videos.
#94Blazefire_Posted 11/28/2012 6:45:21 AM
Play it on PC then. Instead of the crapbox 360
---
XBL GT: Lethal234
#95MasterGnet(VIP)Posted 11/28/2012 7:18:13 AM
played it for 2hours... framerate is horrible. have the game installed, using a brand new slim xbox... the game is fun, but the framerate sucks big time. i hope ubisoft will patch-fix that problem soon... :-(
---
Switzerlands No. 1 Videogame-Portal:
www.thegnet.ch
#96ross_gumbrellPosted 11/28/2012 7:21:23 AM
MasterGnet posted...
played it for 2hours... framerate is horrible. have the game installed, using a brand new slim xbox... the game is fun, but the framerate sucks big time. i hope ubisoft will patch-fix that problem soon... :-(

what do you make of the texture pop ups?
#97bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 11/28/2012 7:41:00 AM
In a platform32 live stream he was playing far cry 3 on the Xbox and the guy clearly says that their is no screen tear and that the game runs smoothly.
---
Games I'm looking forward to: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth, State of Decay, GTA V
#98MasterGnet(VIP)Posted 11/28/2012 8:26:40 AM
very little texture pop-ups, no big deal here.
but tearing is horrible and the games framerate drops a lot, especially in villages and around many enemies. if you play it like call of duty (rambo-style) you will notice it A LOT.
if you're using stealth a lot it's better, since you are not moving fast...

love the game though, but i can clearly see that it's time for a new console-generation. this one is over. if you can, buy the pc version. if not, wait for a patch or a 'HD-remake' on the next xbox (hope dies last).

it was the most important game for me this year, but I must say that technically, they ruined it. far cry 2 was far better performance wise.
---
Switzerlands No. 1 Videogame-Portal:
www.thegnet.ch
#99derr_prodygyPosted 11/28/2012 8:36:20 AM(edited)
TC is right, but it's not BAD. There is a little slowdown (about 25 fps or so)? YES. Is it annoying or disruptive? NO. It depends on the area and if you set things on fire, but trust me that after a while playing you won't notice.

There is texture pop-up too, and this one is noticeable, you will see things "appear" at certain distance. Anyway, enjoy the game as it is because it's pretty damn fun.
#100MestreRothGF(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:16:09 PM
MasterGnet posted...

Liaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr bwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh