There is split-screen in co-op, but not in Multiplayer?

#1Sniper-gothPosted 11/27/2012 8:08:01 AM
I got the game early, went to the multiplayer, but there is no option to play in offline mode... i wonder that ubisoft will fix this with a patch?
Because if you can play 2 player in coop, i think you can clearly play in multiplayer too..... am i right?
#2BatistutePosted 11/27/2012 8:15:52 AM
Wait...
Can you play split screen co-cp offlie but you can't play online?
Can you play split screen online against other player, ala Halo?
---
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
#3Sniper-goth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:21:23 AM
You can play 2 player-split screen on coop offline, dont know about online.
But you cannot play 2 player split-screen in multiplayer offline. Thats what i think is strange.
Since im not an online multiplayer type of guy, this makes me a little sad that multiplayer is ONLY online.
#43CDEDPosted 11/27/2012 8:36:20 AM
Sniper-goth posted...
But you cannot play 2 player split-screen in multiplayer offline. Thats what i think is strange.
Since im not an online multiplayer type of guy, this makes me a little sad that multiplayer is ONLY online.

the days of goldeneye are over sadly i don't think game devs realise just how much people still want splitscreen.
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdriIl7VNw
#5Perfect LightPosted 11/27/2012 8:38:32 AM
3CDED posted...
Sniper-goth posted...

the days of goldeneye are over sadly i don't think game devs realise just how much people still want splitscreen.

They realize it. They just want everyone to buy their own copy.
---
E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me.
#6bluehat94Posted 11/27/2012 8:40:41 AM
How's the games general performance (ie. framerate and screen tears)?
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#7cazashawPosted 11/27/2012 9:11:22 AM
Can you do multiplayer system link offline?
---
Not Changing Sig Until Tiger Woods Wins 18 Majors...
GT: Cazmatrolium
#8Sniper-goth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:13:02 AM
bluehat94 posted...

I just started playing it, and right at the beggining there's some fps issues and screen tearing.
BUT i am getting spotted always because of some bug in the beggining of the game.
#9Sniper-goth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:26:46 AM
cazashaw posted...
Can you do multiplayer system link offline?

No.
#10bluehat94Posted 11/27/2012 9:30:54 AM
Sniper-goth posted...
bluehat94 posted...

I just started playing it, and right at the beggining there's some fps issues and screen tearing.
BUT i am getting spotted always because of some bug in the beggining of the game.

Do you mean the opening sequence or the initial hours? because in the opening sequence you're supposed to be spotted.

Are the issue negligible, like as in they won't really affect anything during gameplay, or is it serious "drops to 20FPS in the middle of a fight"?
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
More topics from this board...
co-op mapsRKZX2111/25 10:06AM