Signature Weapons

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Signature Weapons
4 years ago#11
I think he may be confusing the free weapons you get for a radio tower on the second island with signature weapons, because there's no more signature weapon markers in my handbook (aside from the Bushman) and I believe there's only one weapon for each category.
"Come all you xeno scum and fallen heretics, come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!."
4 years ago#12
There is also an uplay one.
Always know your endgame before you lift a hand.
4 years ago#13
Deagle is Uplay.
Nur die Besten sterbern jung, der Beste der warst Du. Onkelz
4 years ago#14
the D50 or the deagle is pc exclusive, the "CANNON" a scoped .44 magmun with a long barrel is the uplay item
4 years ago#15
thormihai28 posted...
signature weapons
what i found on ign guide

The Shadow is unlocked when you have liberated 17 Outposts. It is a customized 1911 handgun with a suppressor, extended magazine and reflex sight.

The Shredder is unlocked when you have found 10 Memory Cards. It is a customized Vektor SMG with a suppressor, extended magazine and optical sights

The Bull is unlocked when you have found 10 Relics. It is a customized M133 Shotgun with a extended magazine and reflex sights.

The Bushman is unlocked when you have restored all the radio towers on both islands. It is a customized P416 assault rifle with a suppressor, extended magazine and Marksman sight

The Ripper is unlocked when you have passed six Trials of Rakyat. It is a customized MKG machinegun with a extended magazine and optical sights.

The AMR is unlocked when you have found 20 Relics. It is a customized Z93 sniper rifle with a extended magazine and hi-power optics. Additionally, the round it fires is explosive.

r there anymore signature weapons?

WHY would you suppress a 1911 :'(
GT: An Old Nun
4 years ago#16
i know i went for an all loud teams using the 1911 in pink of course XD, the 1887 shotgun and the anti-material rifle, also the bow but only because i refuse to use an automatic weapon and because its awesome XD
4 years ago#17
A Naked Penguin posted...

WHY would you suppress a 1911 :'(

To be like Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid, of course! ;D
"No wonder the aliens are always trying to kill us in movies. Even we think we deserve annihilation." -SinisterSamurai
4 years ago#18
ross_gumbrell posted...
didnt require rushing, found main story relatively short. only thing i didnt really touch was the blue exclamation point side missions and 'wanted dead' missions which im doing now. did all towers, outposts and crafting - 15 hours gameplay.

yeah, you rushed.
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
4 years ago#19
On start screen click on UPLAY, I seen the desert eagle on there for around 40 UPLAY points, plus you can buy new missions and other stuff with your earned points.
Best Video Game Ever ------ PONG -------
4 years ago#20
Sorry, didn't see the second page,might be a magnum instead of eagle.
Best Video Game Ever ------ PONG -------
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Signature Weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived