How do so many people have this?

#21embittererPosted 11/30/2012 2:34:45 PM
ZosKiaCultus posted...
Jerks & idiots all over the world.

And many of them congregate on gamefaqs/ gamespot
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#22ChrisBot2k5Posted 11/30/2012 2:52:00 PM
natevines posted...
WOW
People on an American gaming site populated predominantly by Americans have the audacity to think others on the forum are American?!

Its called the World Wide Web for a reason. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
---
"Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME." - Benny Hill
#23ZosKiaCultusPosted 11/30/2012 3:55:52 PM
And many of them congregate on the internet

Had to fix that, the shield of anonymity isn't exclusive to these forums.
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#24HedorianPosted 11/30/2012 3:57:56 PM
buggins1974 posted...
gideon2086 posted...
Doesn't it come out on the 4th?

It's so laughable on these boards that this gets asked by Americans who think they're the only country in existence, so arrogant.

You sound a bit irritated. Mad american women take showers and shave?
---
Gamefaqs: Where gamers are hostile towards each other
Currently playing: Psi Ops (PS2), Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)
#25littlecletusPosted 11/30/2012 3:59:45 PM
So based on this thread, the Far Cry 3 boards won't be worth crap either.
---
Havin' a tea Partay drinkin' mah Teeea!
#26ReDxVaLoOPosted 11/30/2012 4:46:02 PM
He was just asking a simple question, no need to hate on him. He obviously didn't realize the game already came out in the EU, which is understandable. How many games come out in the EU before the US? Also, he's American, so why would he know the release date for an entirely different part of the world?
---
I'm not crying... It's just been raining... On my face...
#27LordcrabfoodPosted 11/30/2012 5:11:55 PM
gideon2086 posted...
buggins1974 posted...
gideon2086 posted...

It's so laughable on these boards that this gets asked by Americans who think they're the only country in existence, so arrogant.

no I know America isn't the only one in existence, I just know that it's the only one that really matters.

LOL, that statement is the very reason why america has become a joke to the rest of the world
#28mudelledgePosted 11/30/2012 5:23:36 PM(edited)
I'd hate to see you UK boys and what you think about Texas. The rest of America is filled with stereotypes about us, It would blow my mind to know what stereotypes are brewing in your heads.

Btw this topic is funny and has It's charm...but when you back away from it...seems rather funny how gamers in general are ****ing dumb and annoying to each other.

On topic...I want this damn game.
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#29LordcrabfoodPosted 11/30/2012 5:25:48 PM
mudelledge posted...
I'd hate to see you UK boys think about Texas. The rest of America is filled with stereotypes about us, It would blow my mind to know what stereotypes are brewing in your heads.

Btw this topic is funny and has It's charm...but when you back away from it...seems rather funny how gamers in general are ****ing dumb and annoying to each other.

On topic...I want this damn game.

Don't discount stereotypes, they are the tool of the dim witted and ignorant. Without such stereotypes, how could discussions such as these take place on gamefaqs.
#30Maelstrom52Posted 11/30/2012 5:28:07 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...
gideon2086 posted...
buggins1974 posted...
gideon2086 posted...

no I know America isn't the only one in existence, I just know that it's the only one that really matters.

LOL, that statement is the very reason why america has become a joke to the rest of the world

Let me know the next time the whole world tunes in to watch your elections...LOL!

I'm just messing with ya'll. I'm just glad that being an a-hole isn't exclusive to being American. NWO!
---
...and that's how I roll!