So, out of 10, what does everyone rate the multiplayer?

#1Noob_Pl0xPosted 12/1/2012 7:46:44 AM
Personally, I give it a 9.. It seems a very solid experience, and despite being a "familiar" design to other FPS multiplayers, it feels very fresh.

10 is good, obviously.
---
Gamer Tag: tD I Morris
"I don't believe you have a mom. Enjoy your orphanage."
#2axelfooley2k5Posted 12/1/2012 7:49:55 AM
10 is bad
obviously

i kid i kid.....................dont have the game i live in the united states of americana
---
You mark that frame an 8, You're entering a world of pain
#3Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/1/2012 7:49:58 AM
I think you are being fanboyish if you score MP almost perfect for a game where the focus was not MP.
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 12/1/2012 7:55:29 AM
Don't have it so I wouldn't know. Though I do know that most FPS games out now seem to have the focus more on the multiplayer aspect of the game than the single player. Take COD for example. It for the most part is a game almost solely based on the multiplayer.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#5Noob_Pl0x(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:30:53 AM
How is it fanboyish? Im not saying its perfect, because its not. However, based on how much I enjoy it, i'd say its 9 out of 10.

Have you stopped playing games because you enjoy them now? Do you just play games based on how popular they are? Maybe its a technical thing for you? Graphics?

Shut. Up.
---
Gamer Tag: tD I Morris
"I don't believe you have a mom. Enjoy your orphanage."
#6Chaos_EvolvedPosted 12/1/2012 8:36:37 AM
Noob_Pl0x posted...
How is it fanboyish? Im not saying its perfect, because its not. However, based on how much I enjoy it, i'd say its 9 out of 10.

Have you stopped playing games because you enjoy them now? Do you just play games based on how popular they are? Maybe its a technical thing for you? Graphics?

Shut. Up.

If you're going to end a post with a shut up on a discussion board, don't expect to be taken seriously. Especially when the entirety of your post consists of a response to a misreading. A) I said you are rating it near perfect B) I never suggested popularity = quality.

Read.
#7jimbobrulezPosted 12/1/2012 9:52:06 AM
Noob_Pl0x posted...

Shut. Up.

What are you even talking about? " Have you stopped playing games because you enjoy them now" What does that even mean? and when did he even say anything like that? He has a valid point, 9 is extremely high for a game like this where the focus is clearly single player.
---
its like gta: sa... Carl should've had 1 star at all times, just being a black guy in 1990s L.A.- Masonator 2002
#8Ruins72Posted 12/1/2012 10:01:13 AM
jimbobrulez posted...
Noob_Pl0x posted...

Shut. Up.

What are you even talking about? " Have you stopped playing games because you enjoy them now" What does that even mean? and when did he even say anything like that? He has a valid point, 9 is extremely high for a game like this where the focus is clearly single player.

Just because their focus was singleplayer doesn't mean the multiplayer is by default bad. Besides He gave his opinion and asked for yours. If you don't agree, fine but stop defending the notion that he's a fanboy for liking the mp in a game with a good sp aspect.
#9RepublicanThugPosted 12/1/2012 10:01:52 AM
Nothing wrong with a 9 if the man is really enjoying it. Its all perspective and belongs to the individual with the opinion.

Tc I hope its a nine for me cause I'm sick to death of cod and need a new fix
---
4 more years? Sigh.....
#10danthechanPosted 12/1/2012 11:37:09 AM
rather than arguing over a number that reflects tc's opinion why not tell us some of the features that you based your excellent rating on? i am dying to know.