I want enemies to respawn to the outposts!!

#1UabellPosted 12/2/2012 3:24:44 PM
Exploring after you have liberated those outposts is really boring, there arent any enemies left to kill... Ubisoft should do something about this in next patch
#2Buddy_DacotePosted 12/2/2012 3:34:31 PM(edited)
Blame it on the crybabies who complained so 'effin much about the respawning in FC2.
#3bluehat94Posted 12/2/2012 3:26:28 PM
No thanks, the respawning enemies outpost thing is an awful idea just like it was on the second game, just start a new game.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#4VlayerPosted 12/2/2012 3:28:16 PM
Go to The Compound in the southern island. Enemies spawn there.
---
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.
#5Dark_SpiretPosted 12/2/2012 3:29:13 PM
i dunno about respawn the outposts, but i wouldnt mind having enemy patrols still be there or maybe have enemies try to retake the outposts after a while.
---
Currently playing: Far Cry 3 - Resident Evil 6 - Anno 2070
#6ill-thoughtsPosted 12/2/2012 3:29:23 PM
Buddy_Dacote posted...
Blame it one the crybabies who complained so 'effin much about the respawning in FC2.

this.

in map editor, i believe the enemies you place DO respawn around 1 minute after theyre killed....so thats a definite plus.
---
i can now die a happy man http://youtu.be/jvC1q54tDGw
#7runner5676Posted 12/2/2012 3:50:08 PM
bluehat94 posted...
No thanks, the respawning enemies outpost thing is an awful idea just like it was on the second game, just start a new game.

There are a ton of off road outposts, there's no reason for enemies not to respawn in those.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#8Uabell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:50:24 PM
bluehat94 posted...

I dont want to start a new game, I would enjoy exploring the world with the weapons and skills you can only unlock later in the game and having lots of enemies around to kill even if you have liberated outposts.. At the moment I havent liberated even half of the islands outposts and when i go to the areas around liberated outposts (those non-red areas on the map) they feel so empty and it feels like theres nothing to do.. =/
#9JustArtificialPosted 12/2/2012 3:51:30 PM
Random encounters should still take place, or at least patrol the roads.
#10Uabell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:54:31 PM
JustArtificial posted...
Random encounters should still take place, or at least patrol the roads.

yea you may be right but those are still very rare and random