I can't wait until you Yanks get this game.

#21xLinkkuPosted 12/2/2012 7:09:53 PM
Haha so much butthurt in this topic.
---
White 2 FC: 5029-2384-0917 "Nate" | White FC: 1593-1302-6790 "Bryan" | 3DS FC: 4296-3998-3033 "Bryan"
#22CyhortI82Posted 12/2/2012 7:19:06 PM
happychappy654 posted...
I

Hey Americans, at least we're kidding when we call you yanks. Some of YOU are actually so ignorant as to think all British people live in Castles and all Australians ride kangaroos to work. Pot calling the kettle black, huh.

Um, no. No American actually thinks that. You thinking that we think that just shows how bigoted you are against us because you actually think anyone but a child or a mentally handicapped person would actually believe that. And notice how I didn't use your ignorant bigotry to attack British people as a whole?
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#23SunDevil77Posted 12/2/2012 7:34:29 PM
xLinkku posted...
Haha so much butthurt in this topic.

Actually, I thought this was a pretty humorous, friendly joking topic.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#24CruorComaPosted 12/2/2012 7:36:37 PM
BlargTaCular posted...
Canada over here... il just go back into my corner -_-

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

You're a part of this weird ass family too

*hugs*
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#25Arctic_SunrisePosted 12/2/2012 7:38:34 PM
Ahem.

I am British and I drink ****loads of tea and eat crumpets, because crumpets are ambrosia.

I wish I lived in a castle. A big one with howly wind hallways and a dungeon for my S&M weeken- I mean... uh... tapestries. Yes. Everyone likes tapestries.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#26mudelledgePosted 12/2/2012 7:39:10 PM
I'm considered hick to my own nation, due to living in the south....Texas

I don't own a horse , wore a cowboy hat once, and don't **** my sister.

But I'm educated enough to know EU people live just like I do in an apt. Or in a house not castles..

And aussies drive automobiles or bikes.....not kangaroos

Like I'm educated and respect other cultures as well I am enticed by them.

So don't get the few "yanks" mixed up with the uneducated peoples assumptions... Aka ass ****s
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#27DarquePosted 12/2/2012 7:42:29 PM
Wait, Australians don't really ride Kangaroos?

Does this mean the Canadian Army isn't all on Moose-back too? =(
---
Jill Valentine > You
#28AuraOfSoulsPosted 12/2/2012 7:43:30 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
happychappy654 posted...
I

Hey Americans, at least we're kidding when we call you yanks. Some of YOU are actually so ignorant as to think all British people live in Castles and all Australians ride kangaroos to work. Pot calling the kettle black, huh.

Um, no. No American actually thinks that. You thinking that we think that just shows how bigoted you are against us because you actually think anyone but a child or a mentally handicapped person would actually believe that. And notice how I didn't use your ignorant bigotry to attack British people as a whole?

Actually, I'm American and can say that 90% of America is mentally handicapped children. :P
#29YamaguxhiPosted 12/2/2012 7:51:31 PM
Can't wait until I get to yank..... I mean I can't wait til we get this game either.... Yea that's it.
---
No more Tom foolerey
#30Sony_FanaticPosted 12/2/2012 7:55:48 PM
We needed someone from New Zealand to be the Kiwi representative, so here I am. What do you mean we're still being overshadowed by Oz? But.... NZ.... HEAR ME.
---
PSN PHOENIX_4pp
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3.. ugh.