I can't wait until you Yanks get this game.

#41zewhitguyPosted 12/2/2012 10:41:21 PM
Does he put out on the first date
#42mudelledgePosted 12/2/2012 10:43:08 PM
zewhitguy posted...
Does he put out on the first date

If a STD is "putting out" then yes
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#43vanguard29Posted 12/2/2012 10:55:28 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
happychappy654 posted...
I

Hey Americans, at least we're kidding when we call you yanks. Some of YOU are actually so ignorant as to think all British people live in Castles and all Australians ride kangaroos to work. Pot calling the kettle black, huh.

Um, no. No American actually thinks that. You thinking that we think that just shows how bigoted you are against us because you actually think anyone but a child or a mentally handicapped person would actually believe that. And notice how I didn't use your ignorant bigotry to attack British people as a whole?

oh, my good sir, you would be surprised. i wish i had so much faith in the people of this country. there are probably MANY who believe australians ride kangaroos to work.
---
"Even If the morrow is barren of promises / Nothing shall forestall my return"
#44Fou LuPosted 12/2/2012 11:11:30 PM
happychappy654 posted...
I find it ironic that Americans act as though the term Yank is so outdated and ignorant, yet I constantly hear the very same Americans asking the British if they live in Castles, drink tea and all have bad teeth. Then for Australians they ask such insanely dumb question like....if we ride Kangaroos to work...

Oh and I also saw a person who had the nerve to start complaining that it's not fair Americans have to wait a few extra days for the game...LOL AMERICA ALWAYS GETS GAMES FIRST, ITS THE REST OF THE WORLD THAT GETS SCREWED OVER 99% OF THE TIME.

Hey Americans, at least we're kidding when we call you yanks. Some of YOU are actually so ignorant as to think all British people live in Castles and all Australians ride kangaroos to work. Pot calling the kettle black, huh.

Hey, North America is more than just 1 country. We here in Canada are the same region as the US, we don't have the game either. Mexico, they aren't the same region but they're in North America as well.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#45ish0turfac3Posted 12/2/2012 11:27:12 PM
vanguard29 posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
happychappy654 posted...
I

Um, no. No American actually thinks that. You thinking that we think that just shows how bigoted you are against us because you actually think anyone but a child or a mentally handicapped person would actually believe that. And notice how I didn't use your ignorant bigotry to attack British people as a whole?

oh, my good sir, you would be surprised. i wish i had so much faith in the people of this country. there are probably MANY who believe australians ride kangaroos to work.

...were you pushed down the stairs repeatedly as a child?
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."
#46Vandal26Posted 12/3/2012 12:14:02 AM
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
Ahem.

I am British and I drink ****loads of tea and eat crumpets, because crumpets are ambrosia.

I wish I lived in a castle. A big one with howly wind hallways and a dungeon for my S&M weeken- I mean... uh... tapestries. Yes. Everyone likes tapestries.

I'm also British and I actually used to live near a castle. Do you know how infuriating it is to live near a castle but not actually in one?

To make things worse it was Alnwick Castle, the castle that was used as Hogwarts in the first two Harry Potter films.

I was so close to living in Hogwarts. *sob*

Also yes, crumpets are awesome.
---
Sono me dare no me?
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#47xCHICKENSKINxPosted 12/3/2012 1:13:37 AM
happychappy654 posted...
I find it ironic that Americans act as though the term Yank is so outdated and ignorant, yet I constantly hear the very same Americans asking the British if they live in Castles, drink tea and all have bad teeth. Then for Australians they ask such insanely dumb question like....if we ride Kangaroos to work...

Oh and I also saw a person who had the nerve to start complaining that it's not fair Americans have to wait a few extra days for the game...LOL AMERICA ALWAYS GETS GAMES FIRST, ITS THE REST OF THE WORLD THAT GETS SCREWED OVER 99% OF THE TIME.

A bit offended much?
As far as I can tell, he was just asking if it was outdated, considering the term yank is from the late 1700's.
Don't be ridiculous, everyone complains when they don't get it their way, regardless of nationality.
and tbh, any "american" that asks stupid questions like that are either joking, or their parents should of practiced eugenics.

though if you want to call "Americans" ignorant and savage, speak to the EU.
Countries in the EU have rioted more in the past 10 years then USA has in the past 50 years. Speaks a little about "savagery" there.
#48spardasiegPosted 12/3/2012 1:48:10 AM
Wait you guys don't live in castles and drink tea :-P? That's my dream life.....

Actually aren't castles in Ireland still being sold basically(pretty cheap also), I always wanted to live in one, yes I am being serious and I already drink about 10 cups of tea a day so I got that part covered.

Anyways no American I ever met thinks of people there like that....you just get offended easy.
---
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
#49daniel79Posted 12/3/2012 1:59:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#50Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 12/3/2012 2:18:41 AM
CruorComa posted...
Canucks, Pommies, Yanks, Aussies, Kiwi's it's all the same. Big dysfunctional family.

The heck is a Kiwi.... aside for the name of that little flightless bird... and a brown/green fruit.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....