I can't wait until you Yanks get this game.

#51CaIiber345Posted 12/3/2012 2:19:20 AM
This topic makes me think:

1. England is cool.
2. Australia is awesome.

Both are must-see countries before its Game Over.
---
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
So, what games did you play today?
#52daniel79Posted 12/3/2012 2:41:18 AM
daniel79 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Hahaha!

Someone deleted my "go brush your teeth and drain your moat" comment!! Lmao!

Dear moderator, I'm from Essex, in England...

..We actually can laugh at ourselves here, by the way..
#53Daywalker2K4Posted 12/3/2012 4:25:34 AM
You'll offend Red Sox fans.
---
"I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar."
#54MestreRothGFPosted 12/3/2012 5:45:23 AM
xCHICKENSKINx posted...
happychappy654 posted...
I find it ironic that Americans act as though the term Yank is so outdated and ignorant, yet I constantly hear the very same Americans asking the British if they live in Castles, drink tea and all have bad teeth. Then for Australians they ask such insanely dumb question like....if we ride Kangaroos to work...

Oh and I also saw a person who had the nerve to start complaining that it's not fair Americans have to wait a few extra days for the game...LOL AMERICA ALWAYS GETS GAMES FIRST, ITS THE REST OF THE WORLD THAT GETS SCREWED OVER 99% OF THE TIME.

Hey Americans, at least we're kidding when we call you yanks. Some of YOU are actually so ignorant as to think all British people live in Castles and all Australians ride kangaroos to work. Pot calling the kettle black, huh.

A bit offended much?
As far as I can tell, he was just asking if it was outdated, considering the term yank is from the late 1700's.
Don't be ridiculous, everyone complains when they don't get it their way, regardless of nationality.
and tbh, any "american" that asks stupid questions like that are either joking, or their parents should of practiced eugenics.

though if you want to call "Americans" ignorant and savage, speak to the EU.
Countries in the EU have rioted more in the past 10 years then USA has in the past 50 years. Speaks a little about "savagery" there.

I wouldn't expect political awareness and acting from the people that elected Bushes and believe that Obama is a messias.

Accepting everything blindly an advantage here? Really?
#55vonbladePosted 12/3/2012 5:57:19 AM
*wedges tongue in cheek*
Typical Yanks, always talking about the EU as if the Scots and the Greeks are the basically the same people because it's all 'Europe'. You do know it's a continent, not a country?

*goes back to eating crumpets in his castle*
---
Currently playing : Disgaea 3 - PS Vita.
#56singhellotakuPosted 12/3/2012 6:03:26 AM
happychappy654 posted...
I find it ironic that Americans act as though the term Yank is so outdated and ignorant, yet I constantly hear the very same Americans asking the British if they live in Castles, drink tea and all have bad teeth. Then for Australians they ask such insanely dumb question like....if we ride Kangaroos to work...

Oh and I also saw a person who had the nerve to start complaining that it's not fair Americans have to wait a few extra days for the game...LOL AMERICA ALWAYS GETS GAMES FIRST, ITS THE REST OF THE WORLD THAT GETS SCREWED OVER 99% OF THE TIME.

Hey Americans, at least we're kidding when we call you yanks. Some of YOU are actually so ignorant as to think all British people live in Castles and all Australians ride kangaroos to work. Pot calling the kettle black, huh.

It's not outdated and ignorant, its just out dated, I'm not walking around calling people rubes, what is this the 1930's? If you want to mock us call us merkans, or fat, or you know, a-holes, I'd be fine with that
#57carlos1879Posted 12/3/2012 6:04:52 AM
CaIiber345 posted...

1. England is cool.
2. Australia is awesome.

2. I think so aswell number one however speaking as a northern English man (and not a Geordie before anyone mentions that) southern England is the rich part and has some decent country the north has less posh stuff better country and friendlier locals but if you do visit England bring an umbrella.

Oh and don't judge us on the Scottish we have tried making them more sophisticated but we haven't even persuaded men wearing skirts in such a cold windy climate is a bad idea.

Oh one quick question can a canuck confirm/deny Canadian armed forces mounted on mooseback would make excellent shock troopers.
#58Vandal26Posted 12/3/2012 6:14:58 AM
carlos1879 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...

1. England is cool.
2. Australia is awesome.

2. I think so aswell number one however speaking as a northern English man (and not a Geordie before anyone mentions that) southern England is the rich part and has some decent country the north has less posh stuff better country and friendlier locals but if you do visit England bring an umbrella.

Oh and don't judge us on the Scottish we have tried making them more sophisticated but we haven't even persuaded men wearing skirts in such a cold windy climate is a bad idea.

Oh one quick question can a canuck confirm/deny Canadian armed forces mounted on mooseback would make excellent shock troopers.

*is a Geordie*
:(
---
Sono me dare no me?
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#59carlos1879Posted 12/3/2012 6:23:55 AM
No I'm not a Geordie I am a mackem big difference and usually quite a bit of violence during football matches but mostly just good natured banter but mackems hate being called geordies and vise versa. Imagine calling a new Yorker a well actually I don't know what but calling them after their main rival.

Fun fact of the day I live about 5 minutes away from where George Washington was born its quite funny they had a huge plaque up listing his accomplishments and all that then as an afterthought added at the end that he was a traitor to the crown they took the traitor bit off after a while.
#60svukPosted 12/3/2012 6:47:20 AM
I can. I don't want to play against Yanks. It always ends up with the host being a Yank and having an advantage because of lag. Nothing personal.
---
CoD is like the Saturday night ITV of video games. Big, loud, well produced but ultimately shallow, disposable and tailored to the lowest common denominator.