I can't wait until you Yanks get this game.

#61SunDevil77Posted 12/3/2012 6:08:42 AM
svuk posted...
I can. I don't want to play against Yanks. It always ends up with the host being a Yank and having an advantage because of lag. Nothing personal.

You just made it personal.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#62CorporalGiroroPosted 12/3/2012 6:16:38 AM
You're all lucky. I don't really have a unique stereotype. I just get lumped in with R.O.I. It's not fair.
---
Girogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogirogiro
GT - SlymR
#63caboose84Posted 12/3/2012 2:18:52 PM
I wish I could say I didn't know some stupidly stereotypical Americans. This girl from London moved to my state and started going to my school last week and I kid you not, at least 3 people literally asked her if they spoke English where she was from. I've never wanted to bash my head into a brick wall more in my whole life.
---
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Asking that is like asking why a character pisses themselves in a Metal Gear game" - LordNobunaga
#64littlecletusPosted 12/3/2012 5:35:16 PM
I think all this America vs. everybody who got this game already crap on this board is really really stupid.

Smart people from the countries who have the game already are probably too busy playing it to partake in such lameness.
And smart Americans who have to wait until tomorrow are probably happy other real gamers got the game earlier than us so we have honest opinions on it as opposed to biased internet reviews.

OMG.....he just shot Ben's daughter.
---
Havin' a tea Partay drinkin' mah Teeea!
#65abbylover1Posted 12/3/2012 5:44:31 PM
jon davis posted...
The online modes and indeed this board, are so dead.

Do you like hate americans?
---
Abby<3
#66CapnStankyPosted 12/3/2012 5:44:32 PM
Cereal4you posted...
Isn't yank a term for people who live in the northernmostpart of the United States?

When the term was derived, that's where all the Americans lived.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#67PFiction24Posted 12/3/2012 5:46:02 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Shah138 posted...
You people still call us "yanks?"

What do you mean "you people"?

Tropic Thunder? ;D

What do YOU mean you people?
---
"Who's flying this thing? Oh yea, that would be me."
#68A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/3/2012 5:46:48 PM
I'm okay with waiting a week. I'll let the redcoats and the kangaroo jockeys find all the bugs and problems for me this time.
#69PFiction24Posted 12/3/2012 5:47:38 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Shah138 posted...
You people still call us "yanks?"

What do you mean "you people"?

Tropic Thunder? ;D

What do YOU mean you people?
---
"Who's flying this thing? Oh yea, that would be me."
#70Madd_MongulPosted 12/3/2012 5:52:06 PM
happychappy654 posted...
I find it ironic that Americans act as though the term Yank is so outdated and ignorant, yet I constantly hear the very same Americans asking the British if they live in Castles, drink tea and all have bad teeth. Then for Australians they ask such insanely dumb question like....if we ride Kangaroos to work...

LMFAO! I doubt any American believes that. Consider yourself trolled.
---
"Aye, me spent 70% of me money on women and drink and the rest was wasted." -an old Irish hymm ::: G-TAG: Cloverhopper
More topics from this board...
co-op mapsRKZX2111/25 10:06AM