How much nudity is there?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. How much nudity is there?
4 years ago#1
I already have it pre ordered and on the rating it says there is nudity so I want to know how careful I should be when little kids are around.
Games I'm looking forward to: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth, State of Decay, GTA V
4 years ago#2
Do not worry about it until halfway through, you see a topless female and you can see her nipples BUT they are covered in paint. Plus her breasts are not exactly massive.
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
4 years ago#3
"Plus her breasts are not exactly massive."

Well, I'm out.
4 years ago#4
It's a tribal women's nipples, which are painted over. And it's only in a cutsceen. They even showed it at E3, so it's pretty tame.
4 years ago#5
mastershakez posted...
It's a tribal women's nipples, which are painted over. And it's only in a cutsceen. They even showed it at E3, so it's pretty tame.

Yup, same old breasts that we see on the DIscovery channel every now and then.
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
4 years ago#6
Not much, they certainly missed some opportunities in that department, i.e. liza - the most well-put together video game female in history. But FC3 is still the best adventure game since RDR, imo, although I didn't play unchartered 2 due to PS3 exclusivity.
4 years ago#7
mastershakez posted...

Ya I saw that. I didn't know if that was the only part or if there were parts as well.
Games I'm looking forward to: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth, State of Decay, GTA V
4 years ago#8
theres some in the ending too
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. How much nudity is there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Any spare online code???AJboi28399317/16 7:27PM