Walmart...you really f%ing suck a$$!!

#11sandman767Posted 12/4/2012 12:36:51 AM
okazen posted...
Psycho_Poodle posted...
Dude, chill the f*** out.

*slaps you across the face*

I said, chill out. There are people in Africa who have to fight off disease, starvation, genocide, and rape every day. Your tragedy of not getting the game is minuscule.

Seriously this is the worst thing you could have said to someone who is mad. IF everyone would think like that , then everything wouldnt be worth bothering and the world would end with a bunch of zombies who doesnt think or react to anything cause others have bigger issue. Hmm my wife cheat on me 5 times a week with her boss and pregnant from him...well its ok people in some country have to fight for a bagel.

Hot damn you're right, everyone should get fired up about having to wait until tomorrow morning to get the game. It's completely on par with kids in Africa starving and a cheating house wife!
---
Just who the hell do you think we are??
#12Do0m5 D4yPosted 12/4/2012 12:43:54 AM

Hot damn you're right, everyone should get fired up about having to wait until tomorrow morning to get the game. It's completely on par with kids in Africa starving and a cheating house wife!

It's all relative. So, yes it is on par.

The wal-mart by me has the opposite problem. They frequently love to put games out on display two weeks before release. These majestic AAA titles mock avid gamers behind a glass barrier.
---
~ The tallest man is the last man standing! ~
#13LoveunitPosted 12/4/2012 12:53:23 AM
sandman767 posted...
okazen posted...
Psycho_Poodle posted...

I said, chill out. There are people in Africa who have to fight off disease, starvation, genocide, and rape every day. Your tragedy of not getting the game is minuscule.

Seriously this is the worst thing you could have said to someone who is mad. IF everyone would think like that , then everything wouldnt be worth bothering and the world would end with a bunch of zombies who doesnt think or react to anything cause others have bigger issue. Hmm my wife cheat on me 5 times a week with her boss and pregnant from him...well its ok people in some country have to fight for a bagel.

Just because someone's problem is considered small, doesn't mean it's not a problem.

We can never compare our 'small' tragedies to the tragedies suffered by those people. But that doesn't mean we're not allowed to be angry or disappointed by it.
---
"Successful people have libraries. The rest have big screen TVs."
- Jim Rohn
#14ToadwarttPosted 12/4/2012 1:06:43 AM
All I hear is WAAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA! Lol games probably going to be bad anyway.
---
We are ATLAS!
Both consoles: 69 Mordecai, 69 Lilith & 69 Roland
#15sandman767Posted 12/4/2012 1:16:21 AM
Loveunit posted...
sandman767 posted...
okazen posted...
Psycho_Poodle posted...

Just because someone's problem is considered small, doesn't mean it's not a problem.

We can never compare our 'small' tragedies to the tragedies suffered by those people. But that doesn't mean we're not allowed to be angry or disappointed by it.

It's not a matter of how big or small his issue is, it's a matter of how pointless it is. The game will be out in a few hours. Go home, have a beer, play something else, chill with people. Theres no point getting worked up because a night manager couldn't find a game
---
Just who the hell do you think we are??
#16Lorenzo_2003Posted 12/4/2012 1:49:14 AM
sandman767 posted...
It's not a matter of how big or small his issue is, it's a matter of how pointless it is. The game will be out in a few hours. Go home, have a beer, play something else, chill with people. Theres no point getting worked up because a night manager couldn't find a game

How is it pointless? He is going to either have to drive back to the store or order one online, which just wastes his time because the game was there in Walmart to begin with. Remember that we only have a limited amount of time to do, well, anything really, so can be very upsetting to have your time wasted by someone's incompetence.

Besides, if we're going to use the argument of what is and isn't pointless, then we could very easily say that ALL endeavors are pointless. None of us are going to live forever, so why even bother getting out of bed. Amirite?
#17CaIiber345Posted 12/4/2012 2:06:16 AM
In 100 hundred years, none of this will matter, because we will all be dead.

Except for me.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
---
Waiting for: Aliens: Colonial Marines, GTA V
So, what games did you play today?
#18Blade_Of_IcePosted 12/4/2012 2:08:18 AM
you went to wal-mart to buy videogames...you deserve what you got.
#19dasboosPosted 12/4/2012 2:28:41 AM
Psycho_Poodle posted...

Well then why aren't they on the internet complaining about it?
---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
GT - stealth finger
#20kornbeefncabagePosted 12/4/2012 2:31:42 AM
I went to one and asked a little old lady working there nicely. She asked some one else, they didn't know. She checked in back and found them.... and now I need help with first outpost. Wont some one halp me please?
---
GT: GUINESSGUY84