Walmart...you really f%ing suck a$$!!

#21AzraelToday1134Posted 12/4/2012 3:02:50 AM
If I could have one wish, it would be the telepathic power to kill people who post on the internet. for every ignorant and stupid thing said, I'd just put my fingers to my temple, concentrate, and liquefy their brains. Amen.
#22bailer4lifePosted 12/4/2012 4:11:16 AM
Psycho_Poodle posted...
Dude, chill the f*** out.

*slaps you across the face*

I said, chill out. There are people in Africa who have to fight off disease, starvation, genocide, and rape every day. Your tragedy of not getting the game is minuscule.

Ahh the witterings of the ignorant and uneducated. You have no grasp of ethical relativism, which is the subject you attempted.

If you were in pain with a broken leg would you expect the Doctor to ask you to chill out because there are people who can’t even walk?

People joke about first world problems but they’d be the first to complain if we let our standards slip to anything remotely third world. Where do we draw the line? I say keep standards high.
#23SaffronGhostPosted 12/4/2012 4:13:49 AM
Walmart sucks? Thank god for gfaqs, I couldn't get this information anywhere else.
---
So many failures.
#24nathninteyonePosted 12/4/2012 4:21:16 AM
Psycho_Poodle posted...

I said, chill out. There are people in Africa who have to fight off disease, starvation, genocide, and rape every day. Your tragedy of not getting the game is minuscule.

nice logic... :|
#25Bosniak10Posted 12/4/2012 4:35:06 AM
This topic is so sad :/ Can't believe TC got his underwear all up in a bunch because of something so trivial. *sigh* to each his own I suppose.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll! Do not feed!
#26SilentK88Posted 12/4/2012 4:41:19 AM
Oh gamefaqs... someone goes on a rant like a child and the person who gets **** talked to him constantly is the one telling him to chill out and put it in persepective. Or should I say oh internet.... full of stupid stupid selfish people. Either way you guys are idiots. Seriously :l
---
How do you live when your ruled by your past.
How can you let go of a past that made you.
#27Jarl_Ulfric_SPosted 12/4/2012 4:41:37 AM
#first world problems
#28TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/4/2012 4:56:34 AM
I take it TC never worked at a store before. Things are not always easy to find in stocking areas because some boxes aren't labeled well, have been placed in the wrong area, etc. sometimes you actually have to open the boxes to see what's inside and it's not a very good idea to open a bunch of boxes to look for one thing for one person. It won't kill you to wait til the next morning to get the game. Try that thing called sleep, or find something else to do with your life until then.

Then again, it's also possible that you were lied to, which sucks. Either way, big deal, it's a video game you can get the next morning anyways.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#29TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/4/2012 4:59:35 AM
okazen posted...
Psycho_Poodle posted...

Seriously this is the worst thing you could have said to someone who is mad. IF everyone would think like that , then everything wouldnt be worth bothering and the world would end with a bunch of zombies who doesnt think or react to anything cause others have bigger issue. Hmm my wife cheat on me 5 times a week with her boss and pregnant from him...well its ok people in some country have to fight for a bagel.

Bad analogy, that situation would be horrible. We're talking about a damn video game that he could get the very next day. If he can drive himself to Walmart late at night, he should be old enough to have a life outside of video games that can keep him occupied for less than 24 hours, even less than that if you include sleep.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#30D_Rich_KingPosted 12/4/2012 5:17:55 AM(edited)
People who think TC is whining stfu it's a legitimate thing to be annoyed with, you think it's ok people can be incompetent and screw you over because worse s*** happens? That's f*****g stupid, I want to punch each and every one of you in the face and say "Chill out bro, kids in Africa are starving, you're just gonna have a black eye for a while. Here, let's have a beer!"
---
DLC is a method of corporate profiteering. Will you buy into it?