Walmart...you really f%ing suck a$$!!

#31Jarl_Ulfric_SPosted 12/4/2012 5:18:32 AM
what if tc is some cliche no life who lives in his mother's basement who spends most of his time playing video games? because if that was the case, if i was him, i would be annoyed as well.
#32SS_MetalSonicPosted 12/4/2012 5:36:43 AM
people give bad analogies all the time. so what? why focus on that? get a grip on things and stop being petty. manager cant find the game and this guy wants him to pull 5 employees from work to look for something lol . thats pretty selfish thinking here. and when you walked out you better believe they were laughing at you as the nerd kid stressed over a toy.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Battlefield 3, LIMBO
Forza 4, Rage, God of war 3, Bioshock 2, Donkey Kong Country, Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout : NV
#33SS_MetalSonicPosted 12/4/2012 5:38:55 AM
1 guy thinking 6 people suck ass VS 6 people thinking 1 guy sucks ass = you lose !
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Battlefield 3, LIMBO
Forza 4, Rage, God of war 3, Bioshock 2, Donkey Kong Country, Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout : NV
#34AuraOfSoulsPosted 12/4/2012 5:40:42 AM
This is the most pathetic thread I have ever read... How are people in here comparing not getting a video game to cheating wives and broken limbs. Seriously? This is the world we live in now... Idiots that think the world revolves around them and must meet their standards. None of you are anything special. You're on GameFAQs.

Also, TC it's your own damn fault for going to a Walmart in the first place.
#35Radiant_Sol12Posted 12/4/2012 5:43:21 AM
You sort of deserve it for going to a place that couldn't care less for games than a place like Gamestop. Always at game releases there's stories about people not getting their copies from Target/Walmart.
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#36makeoutboyPosted 12/4/2012 6:01:29 AM
Hey TC at least the Redskins won.
---
I will meditate and then destroy you.
GT: smittalicious
#37EliteGuard99Posted 12/4/2012 6:07:48 AM
addictivsubstce posted...
Decided to go by WalMart on my home from the Redskins/giants game..it was 12:30 or so..neither of the game stores in town were still open. I go in and after 10 mins was told that no one works in electronics at night, ill get the manager. Manager comes over 10 mins later, I point to the Far cry 3 sign clearly visible that states 'available 12/04 @ 12:01 am and said I wanted a copy for 360..almost 1am and no copy's out. 15 mins later he comes out and says he cant find it. I say, if ur a manager get a group a people together and find it please. He comes back another 5 mins later and says he knows its here but doesn't know where it is... I leave...not very happy.. I say F that stupid, incompetent place and their employees that have no f-ing clue.. AMEN

I hear yah first world problems bro.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#38AlleyBoi420Posted 12/4/2012 6:12:29 AM
SS_MetalSonic posted...
people give bad analogies all the time. so what? why focus on that? get a grip on things and stop being petty. manager cant find the game and this guy wants him to pull 5 employees from work to look for something lol . thats pretty selfish thinking here. and when you walked out you better believe they were laughing at you as the nerd kid stressed over a toy.

Lol back when I worked at Target a couple years back we used to get gamers all the time because there is a rumor (at least around here) that Target will put games on the shelf early/sell games early because we weren't a game store and supposedly didn't know **** about video games. We used to get so many pissed off nerds, and we actually did all laugh about it when they left haha. You must have worked in retail.
---
"when it comes to reality i own the $5m penthouse and the lambo and you have nothing. and i punch you in the face and you start crying" - supergreat
#39Wolf KagePosted 12/4/2012 6:24:16 AM
Just imagine how jam packed their warehouse is. It's christmas rush time so retail warehouses are packed. Now try and find one small brown box in a mound of millions. There were no warehouse staff there so it could literally take them 10hrs to find that.
#40RuneArcanisPosted 12/4/2012 6:37:01 AM
All of the GameStops in my area had it at 12:01 am. I think you're going to the wrong store.