Walmart...you really f%ing suck a$$!!

#41kennyynnooPosted 12/4/2012 5:38:00 AM
Wouldn't it have been great if they had a Far Cry 3 setup and playable in a xbox 360? haha thats cruel but I would screw with people if I worked nights at walmart. Employees were probably pissed at the TC for interrupting there game of FC3 they were playing in the back haha. Dont ever trust a retail store to have a game though on release day, or at least have it out when they are suppose to especially around xmas.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#42another_drewPosted 12/4/2012 6:21:20 AM
ya well try being there standing directly under a sign for black ops that says available 12:01 am...then have that walmart tell you they are closed and you need to leave (yes where i live there are walmarts that are not open 24 hrs). one guy almost got the cops called because he told them it was ridiculous they had a sign saying the game was on sale at midnight but that they weren't staying open for it. he left and called the home office to complain.
#43kennyynnooPosted 12/4/2012 6:29:25 AM
Videogames are like drugs to you midnight release people, dont ever trust a walmart or target for games, they dont specialize in electronics or care if they lose a customer over a game for games because they know you will come back for other things.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#44SchwarzseherPosted 12/4/2012 6:31:56 AM
First world problems....
#45Zmapper33Posted 12/4/2012 6:54:34 AM
The Africa thing isn't really bad logic. I think everyone should be aware of these things and when they are about to get mad take a step back and put things in perspective. That is all the comment is doing, putting things into perspective. To not put things into perspective creates a bubble around you where you can't make a good decision.

Rich politicians are a prime example, they live in their bubble and never put things into perspective which means they're always fighting over whether they're from this party or that part instead of just making a decision. Then if they do get around to making a decision they make it based on their rich lifestyle, ignoring more widespread issues. they failed to put things into perspective; they failed to see the other side.
#46axelfooley2k5Posted 12/4/2012 7:02:05 AM
this is devastating news....someone went to walmart and isnt satisfied

whats next gamestop selling used copies of games as NEW and some idiot falls for it only to make a topic on gamefaqs...in a rage induced complaint fest
---
You mark that frame an 8, You're entering a world of pain
#47fffezPosted 12/4/2012 7:03:37 AM
First world problems
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo
#48mudelledgePosted 12/4/2012 7:06:54 AM
I got mine at walmart last night.....it was easy...

A little to easy....

Funny thing tho, they said if you want the dark night you can't have it, then I replied nooooo...I'm looking for farcry3.. then they were happy to help.

I don't understand retail..I feel bad for some who have to work as corporate slaves...
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#49okinawafanPosted 12/4/2012 7:26:48 AM
i work at walmart on nightshifts when it comes to game release i alwasy have them ready an set to who ever wants 1,but also do know.........never work with walmart they bunch of slave drivers
also they don't even care electronics when it comes to night shift,so i don't blame you buddy
---
GT:Aoi Osaka_PSN:Okinawafan
SoulSilver:Cereza:0519-5039-6413
#50whiteboygenePosted 12/4/2012 7:40:09 AM
NoVATSinmyCOD posted...
I went to 5 of them man I live in florida none of them had it NONE

lol... all of them had it, they just didn't know where it was or didn't want to get it for you...

Don't be mad, you live in Florida.
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1